Managed Floating Plus
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Morris Goldstein, 2002. "Managed Floating Plus," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa66, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Guillermo GÃ³mez, 2006. "Monetary Policy in Colombia," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre PolÃtica EconÃ³mica, Banco de la RepÃºblica - ESPE, vol. 24(50), pages 12-47, June.
- Burger, John D. & Warnock, Francis E., 2007.
"Foreign participation in local currency bond markets,"
Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 291-304.
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2004. "Foreign participation in local-currency bond markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 794, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2006. "Foreign Participation in Local Currency Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 12548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bdr:ensayo:v::y:2006:i:50:p:12-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2003. "Diversification, original sin, and international bond portfolios," International Finance Discussion Papers 755, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Augusto De La Torre & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2004.
"Coping with Risks through Mismatches: Domestic and International Financial Contracts for Emerging Economies,"
International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 349-390, December.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Schmukler & Sergio L., 2004. "Coping with risk through mismatches : domestic and international financial contracts for emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3212, The World Bank.
- Jorge Enrique Restrepo LondoÃ±o, 1998.
"Reglas monetarias en una economÃa pequeÃ±a y abierta,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre PolÃtica EconÃ³mica, Banco de la RepÃºblica - ESPE, vol. 17(33), pages 61-84, July.
- Jorge Enrique Restrepo Londoño, 1998. "Reglas monetarias en una economía pequeña y abierta," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 17(33), pages 61-84, June.
- Mahmoud Mohieldin & Ahmed Kouchouk, 2003. "On Exchange Rate Policy: The Case of Egypt 1970-2001," Working Papers 0312, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2003.
- Kurt Schuler, 2005. "Ignorance and Influence: U.S. Economists on Argentina's Depression of 1998â€“2002," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(2), pages 234-278, August.
- Rhenals M., Remberto & Saldarriaga, Juan Pablo, 2008. "Una regla de Taylor Ã³ptima para Colombia, 1991-2006," Revista Lecturas de EconomÃa, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, November.
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2019. "Dolarización: efectos y riesgos en el caso ecuatoriano [Dollarization: effects and risks in the Ecuadorian case]," MPRA Paper 98250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marko Malovic, 2007. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Monetary Policies in Emerging Markets: A Showdown for Few Theoretical Misconceptions," Economic Analysis, Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 40(1-2), pages 17-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.