Crawling Band as an Exchange Rate Regime: Lessons from Chile, Colombia and Israel, The
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2003.
"Experience of and Lessons from Exchange Rate Regime in Emerging Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
10032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2003. "Experience of and Lessons from Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Economies," Working Paper Series rwp03-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2000.
"Options for the exchange rate policies in the EU accession countries (and other emerging market economies),"
W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers
13, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershaeuser, Timo, 2000. "Options For The Exchange Rate Policies Of The EU Accession Countries (And Other Emerging Market Economies)," CEPR Discussion Papers 2379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isriya Nitithanprapas & Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "Classifying Exchange Rate Regimes," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-22, Claremont Colleges.
- Frenkel, Roberto & Rapetti, Martin, 2014. "The real exchange rate as a target of macroeconomic policy," MPRA Paper 59335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tavlas, George & Dellas, Harris & Stockman, Alan C., 2008.
"The classification and performance of alternative exchange-rate systems,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 941-963, August.
- George Tavlas & Harris Dellas & Alan Stockman, 2008. "The Classification and Perfomance of Alternative Exchange-Rate Systems," Working Papers 90, Bank of Greece.
- María I. Campos & José L. Torres & Esmeralda Villegas, 2006. "The credibility of the Venezuela crawling-band system," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, December.
- Milas, Costas & Otero, Jesus, 2003.
"Modelling official and parallel exchange rates in Colombia under alternative regimes: a non-linear approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 165-179, January.
- Costas Milas & Jesus Otero, 2000. "Modelling official and parallel exchange rates in Colombia under alternative regimes: a non-linear approach," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003231, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Jesús Otero & Costas Milas, 2001. "Modelling Official And Parallel Exchange Rates In Colombia Under Alternative Regimes: A Non-Linear Approach," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 PO2, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2000. "Solving the Currency Conundrum," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 29(3), pages 315-339, November.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:03:n:s1793993315500155 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:11:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "No Single Currency Regime is Right for All Countries or At All Times," NBER Working Papers 7338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Iffat Ara & Kalim Hyder, 2006.
"How External Shocks and Exchange Rate Depreciations Affect Pakistan? Implications for Choice of an Exchange Rate Regime,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 61-68.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Ara, Iffat & Hyder, Kalim, 2005. "How External Shocks and Exchange Rate Depreciations Affect Pakistan? Implications for Choice of an Exchange Rate Regime," MPRA Paper 16247, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2006.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Sergio Schmukler & Luis Serven, 2000. "Verifiability and the Vanishing Intermediate Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 7901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2015.
"Adjustments of Capital Account Restrictions and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-32.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Asonuma, Tamon, 2015. "Adjustments of Capital Account Restrictions and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 518, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- José De Gregorio, 1999.
"Exchange Rate Policy in Chile since 1960: Political Economy and the Choice of Regime,"
Research Department Publications
3076, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- José De Gregorio, 1999. "Exchange Rate Policy in Chile since 1960: Political Economy and The Choice of Regime," Documentos de Trabajo 68, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Gala, Paulo & Libanio, Gilberto, 2010. "Exchange rate policies, patterns of specialization and economic development: theory and evidence in developing countries," Textos para discussão 211, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jesus Otero & Manuel Ramirez, 2009.
"Modelling the monetary policy reaction function of the Colombian Central Bank,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 3-11.
- Jesús Otero & Manuel Ramírez Gómez, 2008. "Modeling the monetary policy reaction function of the colombian central bank," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004650, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2006. "The Renminbiâ€™s Dollar Peg at the Crossroads," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt7tw4142j, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo, 1999. "The role of domestic polices in stabilizing capital flows," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 32986, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Salomón Kalmanovitz, 1999.
"Los Equilibrios Macroeconomicos Y El Banco Central:El Caso Colombiano,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003168, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Salomón Kalmanovitz, 1999. "Los Equilibrios Macroeconómicos y el Banco Central:El Caso Colombiano," Borradores de Economia 114, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Miller, Marcus & Papi, Laura, 1997. "The 'laissez faire' bias of managed floating," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 989-1000, December.
- repec:mes:challe:v:41:y:1998:i:2:p:15-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Ibarra, 2005. "The Behavior of Interest Rate Differentials Under Shifting Exchange Rate Regimes: The Experience of Chile, Colombia and Israel," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 42(125), pages 103-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.