1990, Volume 16, Issue 3
1990, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 95-103 The policies of organ transplantation in Europe: issues and problems
by Defever, Mia
- 105-115 Organ donation, the legal framework
by Roscam Abbing, H. D. C.
- 117-122 Criteria for selecting organ donors and recipients
by Michielsen, Paul
- 123-126 A second opinion - In defence of the living donor transplant
by Jakobsen, Arnt
- 127-131 Organ donation: The role of hospitals
by Land, Walter & Schulz, Christl
- 133-145 The diffusion of organ transplantation in Western Europe
by Rigter, H. & Bos, M. A.
- 147-161 Orthotopic liver transplantation in The Netherlands. The results and impact of a medical technology assessment
by Bonsel, Gouke J. & Essink-Bot, Marie-Louise & de Charro, Frank T. & van der Maas, Paul J. & Dik, J. & Habbema, F.
- 161-163a The infant with anencephaly
by Stumpf, D. A. & Cranford, R. E. & Elias, S. & Fost, N. C. & McQuillen, M. P. & Myer, E. C. & Poland, R. & Queenan, J. T.
- 164-165 Legal framework for organ donation and transplantation
by Rodgers, S. B.
- 165-165a Organ procurement and transplantation
by Davis, F. D.
- 166-166a Ethics of liver transplantation with living donors
by Singer, P. A. & Siegler, M. & Whitington, P. F. & Lantos, J. D. & Emond, J. C. & Thistlethwaite, J. R. & Broelsch, C. E.
- 167-167a Ethical Issues - a Middle East perspective
by Daar, A. S.
- 168-168a Marketing of human organs and tissues is justified and necessary
by Kevorkian, J.
- 169-170 A nursing perspective of the ethical issues surrounding liver transplantation
by Omery, A. & Caswell, D.
- 170-170a 'So quick bright things come to confusion
by Capron, A. M.
- 171-172 Ethical aspects of organ allocation in transplantation
by Reiser, S. J.
- 172-172a Psychiatric liaison to liver transplant recipients
by Krener, P. G.
- 175-175a The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: (I)
by Murphy, J. B.
- 176-177 Ethical considerations of artificial heart implantations
by Simmons, P. D.
- 177-177a Artificial hearts. Permanent and temporary
by Relman, A. S.
- 179-180 Health policy. An exploratory inquiry into the development of policy for the new public health in the Netherlands : By E. de Leeuw Maastricht, Savannah/Datawyse, 1989, 180 pp., ISBN 90-9003118-9, $15.00
by Evers, G.
- 180-181 Interface study on the support of hospitals to primary health care services in a district. WHO-report : By F. Doelman 52 pp., Copenhagen, 1989
by Ghei, Mrs. P.
- 177-177b Artificial heart and assist devices: Directions, needs, costs, societal and ethical issues
by Van Citters, R. L. & Bauer, C. B. & Christopherson, L. K.
- 175-176d The total artificial heart: An ethics perspective on current clinical research and deployment
by Miles, S. H. & Siegler, M. & Schiedermayer, D. L. & Lantos, J. D. & La-Puma, J.
- 175-176c The artificial heart as a bridge to transplant: Ethical and legal issues at the bedside
by Schiedermayer, D. L. & Shapiro, R. S.
- 175-176b Conceiving a fetus for bone marrow donation: an ethical problem in prenatal diagnosis
by Clark, R. D. & Fletcher, J. & Petersen, G.
- 175-176a Canadian regulation of the medical use of fetal tissue in research and therapy
by Marshall, T. D.
- 175-175g Fetal tissue transplantation: time for a Canadian policy
by Lowy, F. H.
- 175-175f The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: (II)
by Redmond, Jr D. E. & Spencer, D. & Naftolin, F. & Roth, R. H. & Bunney, B. S. & Leranth, C. & Robbins, R. & Kier, L. & Vollmer, T. & Levine, R. J. & Genel, M. & Zonana, H.
- 175-175e The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: Reply (I)
by Annas, G. J. & Elias, S.
- 175-175d Fetal tissue transplants remain off limits
by Palca, J.
- 175-175c The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: (III)
by Spielberg, T. E.
- 175-175b The ethics of research using human fetal tissue: reply (ii)
by Greely, H. T. & Raffin, T.
- 172-174d Socio-cultural dimensions of renal transplants in Japan
by Ohnuki-Tierney, E.
- 172-174c The use of human fetal tissue for transplantation: Can the law and ethics catch up with technology?
by Lyman, W. D.
- 172-174b Blood, sweat, tears and profits: The ethics of the sale and use of patient derived materials in biomedicine
by Caplan, A. L.
- 172-174a Bioethical and legal considerations in increasing the supply of transplantable organs: From UAGA to `Baby Fae'
by Schwartz, H. S.
- 172-173c Why are cadaveric renal transplants so hard to find in Japan? An analysis of economic and attitudinal aspects
by Ohi, G. & Hasegawa, T. & Kumano, H.
- 172-173b Supply and distribution of hearts for transplantation: Legal, ethical and policy issues
by Robertson, J. A.
- 172-173a The gift of life. Ethical problems and policies in obtaining and distributing organs for transplantation
by Childress, J. F.
- 172-172c Kidney transplantation from anencephalic donors
by Holzgreve, W. & Beller, F. K. & Buchholz, B.
- 172-172b Professions, families and control in the management of the cadaver organ donor
by Salloway, J. C. & Volek, P. J.
- 170-171c Ethical and legal considerations in the care of the infant with end-stage renal disease whose parents elect conservative therapy
by Cohen, C.
- 170-171b Ethical issues in organ allocation
by Dossetor, J. B.
- 170-171a Three ethical revolutions: Ancient assumptions remodeled under pressure of transplantation
by Moore, F. D.
- 170-170c Defining death: Organ transplants, tradition and technology in Japan
by Feldman, E. A.
- 170-170b Anencephalic infants as organ donors. Legal and ethical perspectives
by Leggans, T.
- 168-169e The neurologist's role in transplantation medicine
by Kascha, S. & Barolin, G. S.
- 168-169d Kidneys for sale
by Phillips, M.
- 168-169c Kidney for sale by live donor
by Brahams, D.
- 168-169b The desperate case: CARE (costs, applicability, research, ethics)
by Moore, F. D.
- 168-169a Ethics and organ transplantation in children
by Royer, P.
- 168-168c Ethical dilemmas of neonatal-perinatal surgery
by Rostain, A. L. & Bhutani, V. K.
- 168-168b The economics and ethics of markets for human organs
by Hansmann, H.
- 167-168 Ethical criteria for procuring and distributing organs for transplantation
by Childress, J. F.
- 167-167e The report of the U.S. Task Force on organ transplantation: criticisms and alternatives
by Kamm, F. M.
- 167-167d Criteria for transplantation: a physician's perspective
by Burrows, L.
- 167-167c Procurement and allocation policies: should receiving depend on willingness to give?
by Muyskens, J.
- 167-167b Removing organs from anencephalic Infants: Ethical and legal considerations
by Fost, N.
- 166-167 Cadaveric organ donation: Ethical considerations for a new approach
by Kleinman, I. & Lowy, F. H.
- 166-166b Unconventional living kidney donors - Attitudes and use among transplant centers
by Spital, A.
- 165-166 Ethical issues in the use of anencephalic infants as organ donors
by Shinnar, S. & Arras, J.
- 165-165b Delegates grapple with ethical issues at international transplant meeting
by Poliock, C.
- 161-164d The artificial heart as a bridge to transplant: Ethical and legal issues at the bedside
by Schiedermayer, D. L. & Shapiro, R. S.
- 161-164c The ethics of liver transplantation from a living donor
by Spital, A. & Spital, M.
- 161-164b Out of the blue: Psychological profile of an unsolicited organ donor
by Olbrisch, M. E. & Levenson, J. L.
- 161-164a Misuse of an organ
by Evans, R. W. & Manninen, D. L.
- 161-163d Transplantation of organs from newborns with anencephaly
by Leclerc, R. & Watts, J. L. & Ali, S. K. & Biggar, D. & Chance, G. & Kenny, N. P. & Melancon, S.
- 161-163c A review of public policies to procure and distribute kidneys for transplantation
by Singer, P. A.
- 161-163b Ethical issues with ESRD patients
by O'Dell, K.
1990, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-18 Continuity and change in preferred provider organizations
by Rice, Thomas & Gabel, Jon & Mick, Stephen & Lippert, Clare & Dowd, Colleen
- 19-25 Resource management in New Zealand hospitals: the RUS system - an illustration of its applications
by Phillips, David & Kawachi, Ichiro
- 27-31 Health and the allocation of public expenditures
by Machnes, Yaffa
- 33-41 Awareness of an AIDS campaign directed at Norwegian adolescents
by Traeen, Bente
- 43-54 Hospital cost for patients with HIV infection in a University Hospital in The Netherlands
by Borleffs, Jan C. C. & Jager, Johannes C. & Poos, Marinus J. J. C. & Dijkgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Geels, Rimke M. A. & Vrehen, Henk & Schrijvers, August J. P.
- 55-73 The changing pattern of medical activity in a major Belgian University Hospital
by Vleugels, Arthur
- 75-84 The health situation of Turkish inhabitants of Rotterdam and Antwerp
by Uniken Venema, H. P. & Peeters, R. & van Haastrecht, P.
- 85-86 Moral theory and medical practice : K. Fulford Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989 311 pp., ISBN 0-521-259150, [pound sign]12.50
by Defreyne, B.
1990, Volume 15, Issue 2-3
- 75-79 Setting the context
by Rosenthal, Marilynn & Butter, Irene & Field, Mark G.
- 81-89 The debates on the numbers of physicians
by Doan, Bui Dang Ha
- 93-104 The case of Britain
by Maynard, Alan
- 105-118 Physician manpower politics in Sweden
by Calltorp, Johan
- 119-142 The case of Spain
by Rodriguez, Josep A. & de Miguel, Jesus M.
- 143-162 The political economy of medical underemployment in Mexico: Corporatism, economic crisis and reform
by Frenk, Julio
- 163-187 Medical specialist manpower planning in the Netherlands
by Lapre, Ruud M. & de Roo, Aad A.
- 189-214 Medical manpower in Israel: Political processes and constraints
by Shuval, Judith T.
- 215-231 The history and future of physician manpower development in the Federal Republic of Germany
by van den Bussche, Hendrik
- 233-246 The politics of the U.S. physician supply
by Ginzberg, Eli
- 247-251 A. Medical manpower planning: Dynamics without direction
by Klein, Rudolf
- 253-260 B. Towards a concept of bounded rationality
by de Roo, Aad A.
- 261-274 Synthesis and prospects
by Rosenthal, Marilynn & Butter, Irene & Field, Mark G.
1990, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-11 Surveillance of AIDS and HIV infection: opportunities and challenges
by Colebunders, Robert L. & Heyward, William L.
- 13-23 Validating the extrapolation of a model for cholesterolemia-related events: from the Helsinki Heart Study to France
by Fagnani, Francis & Severo, Catherine
- 25-35 Trends in health services management
by Owen, John Wyn
- 37-44 Technology assessment in health care - decision makers and health care providers: What they need to know
by Durand-Zaleski, Isabelle & Jolly, Dominique
- 45-66 Use of medicare data in international comparisons
by Helbing, Charles & Schieber, George
1990, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 177-189 Health care technology in Australia and New Zealand: Contrasts and cooperation
by Hailey, David Martin & Roseman, Cyril
- 191-202 Privatisation in health care: concepts, motives and policies
by Janssen, Richard & van der Made, Jan
- 203-216 Selective HIV-related attention in general practice: is it possible? : A French-Norwegian study
by Holtedahl, Knut Arne & Doumenc, Michel & Steinert, Svein & Roghell, Per Kristian
- 217-219 The 1988 polio epidemic in Israel: setting the record straight
by Slater, Paul E.
- 221-223 The 1988 polio epidemic in Israel: setting the record straight
by Richter, Elihu
- 225-242 Appropriateness of acute medical care for the elderly: an analysis of the literature
by Brook, Robert H. & Kamberg, Caren J. & Mayer-Oakes, Allison & Beers, Mark H. & Raube, Kristiana & Steiner, Andrea
- 243-252 Britain's new market model of General Practice: do consumers know enough to make it work?
by Charny, M. & Klein, R. & Lewis, P. A. & Tipping, G. K.
- 253-265 Assessing the economic burden of injuries due to accidents: methodological problems illustrated with some examples from the literature
by Van Doorslaer, Eddy & Bouter, Lex
- 267-265 Health, prevention and economics : By D. Cohen and J. Henderson Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1988, 1759 pp., ISBN 0-19-261778-8
by Thiers, G.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 87-125 Maternal health in China - challenges of the next decade
by Young, Mary E.
- 127-137 Medical technology in China
by David Banta, H.
- 139-149 A new perspective in health planning: a case of Tianjin
by Young, Mary E. & Bertaud, Alain
- 149-151a Factors associated with the decline of the Cooperative Medical System and barefoot doctors in rural China
by Zhu, N. & Ling, Z. & Shen, J. & Lane, J. M. & Hu, S.
- 153-154 Dietary habits and longevity along the silk road
by He, B. -X. & Zhang, J. -Y.
- 154-154a Thyroid function of subjects with goitre and cretinism in an endemic goitre area of rural China after use of iodized salt
by Pang, X. -P. & An, O. & Su, T. -S. & Hershman, J. M.
- 155-156 Reduction of enteric infectious disease in rural China by providing deep-well tap water
by Zeng-Sui, W. & Shepard, D. S. & Yun-Cheng, Z. & Cash, R. A. & Ren-Jie, Z. & Zhen-Xing, Z. & Fu-Min, S.
- 156-156a A population-based case-control study of childhood leukemia in Shanghai
by Shu, X. O. & Gao, Y. T. & Brinton, L. A. & Linet, M. S. & Tu, J. T. & Zheng, W. & Fraumeni, Jr. J. F.
- 157-157a Hepatitis B virus, aflatoxins, and hepatocellular carcinoma in Southern Guangxi, China
by Yeh, F. -S. & Yu, M. C. & Mo, C. -C. & Luo, S. & Tong, M. J. & Henderson, B. E.
- 158-158a Response of a traditional fishing community to China's family planning program: A case study
by Freedman, R. & Guo, S.
- 160-160a Medical education in China for the 21st century: The context for change
by Kaufman, A. & Hamilton, J. D. & Peabody, J. W.
- 161-161 Hydatidiform mole in China; a preliminary survey of incidence on more than three million women
by Hong-Zhao, Song & Pao-Chen, Wu
- 162-162a Selected findings from recent fertility surveys in three regions of China
by Yimin, S.
- 163-163a Shanghai Second Medical University, China. The problem-oriented basic medical science curriculum track
by Li, X. -M. & Wang, Y. -F.
- 166-167 Brookings dialogues on public policy. Rationing of medical care for the critically ill : By A. Strasberg, A. Fein and J. Carroll (eds.) The Brookings Institution, Washington D.C., 1989 97pp. ISBN 0-8157-8199-7, $14.25
by Borst-Eilers, E.
- 163-166 Coping with national disasters: The role of local health personnel and the community : By the World Health Organization, Geneva, 1989 97 pp. ISBN 92-4-154238-1, Sw. Fr. 18,-
by Delooz, H.
- 163-165 Appraisal of self-care agency. A.S.A.-scale : By G. Evers Van Gorcum, Assen, 1989 140 pp. ISBN 90-232-2459-0, Dfl.36.00
by Groenewegen, P.
- 163-163b Mutagens, carcinogens and inhibitors in Chinese foods
by Cheng, S. -J. & Ho, C. -T.
- 162-163 Fertility policy in China: Future options
by Greenhaigh, S. & Bongaarts, J.
- 162-162b Medical education in People's Republic of China
by Cooper, J. A. D. & Yingang, L.
- 161-162 Smoking prevalence in Chinese aged 15 and above
by Xin-Zhi, Weng & Zhao-guang, Hong & Dan-yang, Chen
- 160-161 Clinical analysis of 15 089 operations on the heart and great vessels. Results from the People's Republic of China
by Pan, C.
- 160-160c Transforming China's collective health care system: A village study
by Huang, S. -M.
- 160-160b Integration of traditional Chinese medicine with Western medicine - Right or wrong?
by Cai, J.
- 158-159b Colorectal cancer incidence among Chinese in North America and the People's Republic of China; Variation with sex, age and anatomical site
by Whittemore, A. S.
- 158-159a CHD and its risk factors in the People's Republic of China
by Tao, S. & Huang, Z. & Wu, X. & Zhou, B. & Xiao, Z. & Hao, J. & Li, Y. & Cen, R. & Rao, X.
- 158-158b Chang-Ning epidemiological study of children's health: I: passive smoking and children's respiratory diseases
by Chen, Y. & Li, W. & Yu, S. & Qian, W.
- 157-158 Achievement of one-child fertility in rural areas of Jilin Province, China
by Tsuya, N. O. & Choe, M. K.
- 157-157b The bamboo smoke screen: Tobacco smoking in China
by Tomson, D. & Coulter, A.
- 156-157 Diet and high risk of stomach cancer in Shandong, China
by You, W. -C. & Blot, W. J. & Chang, Y. -S. & Ershow, A. G. & Yang, Z. -T. & An, Q. & Henderson, B. & Xu, G. -W. & Fraumeni, Jr. J. F. & Wang, T. -G
- 156-156b Trace element content in drinking water of nasopharyngeal carcinoma patients
by Ling-Wei, X. & Shao-Xian, L. & Ji-Wen, J. & Xiao-Juan, Z. & Jian, L.
- 154-155b Kawasaki syndrome in Chinese children
by Lee, B. W. & Tay, J. S. H. & Yip, W. C. L. & Yap, H. K. & Chan, K. Y. & Low, P. S.
- 154-155a The epidemiology of lung cancer in Xuan Wei, China; Current progress, issues, and research strategies
by Chapman, R. S. & Mumford, J. L. & Harris, D. B. & He, X. -Z. & Jiang, W. -H. & Yang, R.
- 154-154b Clinical manifestations and epidemiological characteristics of Lyme disease in Hailin county, Helongjiang Province, China
by Chengxu, A. & Yuxin, W. & Yongguo, Z. & Shaoshan, W. & Quicheng, O. & Zhixue, S. & Deyou, L. & Dongquan, C. & Xiaodong, L. & Jienhua, Z.
- 149-153c Paying for family planning in China
by Neumann, A. K. & Chang, W. -P.
- 149-153b Analysis of the causes of maternal death in China
by Lingmel, Z. & Hui, D.
- 149-153a Ten-year report on the community control of hypertension and stroke in a rural district of Shijiazhuang, China
by Zhang, H. -X. & Wang, Z. -Y. & Gou, Z. -Y. & Jin, L. & Hao, X. -Z.
- 149-152c Epidemiology of coronary arterial disease in the Chinese
by Woo, K. -S. & Donnan, S. P. B.
- 149-152b Hypertensions studies in China
by Lisheng, L.
- 149-152a The Sino-MONICA-Beijing study: Report on results between 1984 and 1986
by Wu, Z-S. & Yao, C. -H. & Chen, D. -Y. & Li, N. & Zhang, M. & Wu, Y. -Y. & Zhao, D. & Wu, G. -X. & Wu, Y. -K.
- 149-151b Impact of the rural reform on financing rural health services in China
by Young, M. E.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-11 Hospital ownership and the care of uninsured and Medicaid patients: Findings from the National Hospital Discharge Survey 1979-1984
by Frank, Richard G. & Salkever, David S. & Mullann, Fitzhugh
- 13-28 The equity and efficiency principle in the financing system of the NHS in Portugal
by do Rosario Giraldes, Maria
- 29-35 The legality of unlinked anonymous screening for HIV infection: the U.S. approach
by Wan, Lourdes
- 35-38a Transmission of infective ejacjlate in unprotected sexual intercourse by HIV-infected persons to minors
by Bottke, W.
- 37-35 Sterile needles and the epidemic of acquired immunodefiency syndrome: Issues for drug abuse treatment and public health
by Selwyn, P. A.
- 39-39a AIDS and confidentially: Legal concept and its application in psychotherapy
by Kermani, E. J. & Weiss, B. A.
- 41-39 The acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and infection with the human immunodificiency virus (HIV)
by Eickhoff, T. C. & Lewis, C. E. & Calia, F. M. & Hook, E. W. & Maddrey, W. C. & Rubin, R. H. & Tepley, L. B.
- 42-42a Confidentiality in the military
by Howe, E. G.
- 43-43a Health education and the AIDS epidemic
by Eisenberg, L.
- 46-47 The new AIDS virus - ineffective and unjust laws
by Kirby, M.
- 47-47a AIDS and the confidentiality of medical records
by Stein, R. E.
- 48-48a AIDS - the leprosy of the 1980s. Is there a case for quarantine?
by Rasinski, Gregory D.
- 51-52 Ethical issues confronting nurses
by Reisman, E. C.
- 52-52a Notifying contacts of HIV-infected patients. Strategies to use until health agencies assume responsibility
by Isaac, S. H. & Closen, M. I.
- 53-53 AIDS and the human community
by Loewy, E. H.
- 54-54a Disease prevention models of voluntary confidential screening for human immunodefiency virus (HIV)
by Gail, M. H. & Preston, D. & Piantadosi, S.
- 55-56 AIDS screening, confidentiality and the duty to warn
by Costin, L. & Curren, W. J.
- 56-56a AIDS: Screening of possible carriers and human rights
by Gevers, J. K. M.
- 57-57a AIDS quarantine. The legal and practical implications
by Ford, N. L. & Quam., M. D.
- 59-60 Ethical issues in the prevention and treatment of HIV infection AIDS
by Walters, L.
- 61-73 Future health care technology and the hospital
by Banta, H. David
- 75-73 D.R.G. perspectives d'utilisation : by F. Paccaud and L. Schenker (eds.) Editions Alexandre Lacassagne, Lyon, 1989 257 pp., ISBN 2-225-81849-5
by Willems, J.
- 76-77 Socio-legal aspects of medical practice : By R. Dingwall (ed.) The Royal College of Physicians, London, 1989 78 pp., ISBN 0-900596-84-8, [pound sign]10.00
by Schutyser, K. & Iuris, T.
- 57-59c Legal rights and duties in the AIDS epidemic
by Dickens, B. M.
- 57-59b Forensic issues in critical care medicine
by Howe, E. G.
- 57-59a AIDS from an ethical and theological angle
by Irrgang, B.
- 57-58c AIDS in prison
by Harding, T. W.
- 57-58b Dentistry and AIDS: Ethical and legal obligations in provision of care
by Rogers, V. C.
- 57-58a Legal issues surrounding the confidentiality of AIDS and drug testing
by Berne, M.
- 57-57b The FDA's new procedures for the use of investigational drugs in treatment
by Young, F. E. & Norris, J. A. & Levitt, J. A. & Nightingale, S. L.
- 56-57 Physicians AIDS and occupational risk. Historic traditions and ethical obligations
by Zuger, A. & Miles, S. H.
- 56-56b AIDS and ethics. An overview
by Kelly, K.
- 54-55c AIDS at work - not the contaminated person, but the epidemic is to be fought
by Von Petersdorff, U
- 54-55b Legal control measures for AIDS: Reporting requirements, surveillance, quarantine, and regulation of public meeting places
by Gostin, L. & Curran, W. J.
- 54-55a The case against compulsory casefinding in controlling AIDS - testing, screening and reporting
by Gostin, L. O. & Curran, W. J. & Clark, M. E.
- 54-54b AIDS: `Duty' of informing and aspects of professional liability in the field of obstetrics and gynecology
by Feola, T. & Nobile, M.
- 53-54 Community and individual considerations in legislation and test policy regarding HIV- infection in the nordic countries - a cross national comparative study
by Krasnik, A. & Bjoerner, J. & Westphal, Christensen B.
- 52-53 AIDS, between responsibility and coercion. Ethical considerations on the desirability of obligatory screening of HIV infection
by Cattorini, P.
- 52-52b Ethical issues in providing nursing care to human immunodefiency virus - infected populations
by Grady, C.
- 48-51b A study of the rate of postexposure human immunodeficiency virus testing in a hospital requiring written informed consent
by Miller, P. J. & Farr, B. M.
- 48-51a Trial of anonymous versus confidential human immunodefiency virus testing
by Fehrs, L. J. & Foster, L. R. & Fox, V. & Fleming, D. & McAlister, R. O. & Modesitt, S. & Conrad, R.
- 48-50c HIV screening. Scientific, ethical and legal issues
by Howard, J.
- 48-50b Considerations and potential pitfalls in AIDS lab testing
by Wecht, C. H.
- 48-50a Safety of the blood supply. Liability for transfusion-associated AIDS
by Janowitz, W. R.
- 48-49c Contitutional law, subsistence, equal opportunity, and the individual diagnosed with HIV
by Hollowell, E. E. & Eldridge, J. E.
- 48-49b AIDS in the workplace. Handicap discrimination laws and related statutes
by Wilson, B. L. & Wingo, K. L.
- 48-49a AIDS. Employer and employee rights
by King, M. M.
- 48-48b AIDS public health law
by Falk, T. C.
- 47-48 AIDS testing and informed consent
by Swatz, M. S.
- 47-47b Mandatory premarital testing for human immunodefiency virus. The Illinois experience
by Turnock, B. J. & Kelly, C. J.
- 43-46c Warning third parties at risk of AIDS: APA's policy is a barrier to treatment
by Perry, S.
- 43-46b The right of physicians to refuse versus the obligation of physicians to treat AIDS patients
by Inions, N. J.
- 43-46a Warning third parties at risk of AIDS: APA's policy is a reasonable approach
by Zonana, H.