The role of institutional design and organizational practice for health financing performance and universal coverage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C., 1989. "Institutions and economic growth: An historical introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1319-1332, September.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Kutzin, Joseph, 2001. "A descriptive framework for country-level analysis of health care financing arrangements," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 171-204, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deepak Kumar Behera & Umakant Dash, 2020. "Is health expenditure effective for achieving healthcare goals? Empirical evidence from South-East Asia Region," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 593-618, June.
- Ridde, Valéry & Kouanda, Seni & Yameogo, Maurice & Kadio, Kadidiatou & Bado, Aristide, 2013. "Why do women pay more than they should? A mixed methods study of the implementation gap in a policy to subsidize the costs of deliveries in Burkina Faso," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 145-152.
- Behera, Deepak Kumar & Dash, Umakant, 2019. "Prioritization of government expenditure on health in India: A fiscal space perspective," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- V. Ridde & I. Agier & A. Jahn & O. Mueller & J. Tiendrebéogo & M. Yé & M. De Allegri, 2015. "The impact of user fee removal policies on household out-of-pocket spending: evidence against the inverse equity hypothesis from a population based study in Burkina Faso," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(1), pages 55-64, January.
- Andreea-Oana IACOBUTA, 2012. "Several issues affecting sustainability of healthcare financing in Romania," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 537-544, May.
- Raj Panda & Pradeep Guin & Kumar Gaurav, 2020. "Governance in Public Purchasing of Tertiary-Level Health Care: Lessons From Madhya Pradesh, India," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(3), pages 21582440209, July.
- Fadi El‐Jardali & Racha Fadlallah & Aref Daouk & Rana Rizk & Nour Hemadi & Ola El Kebbi & Aida Farha & Elie A. Akl, 2019. "Barriers and facilitators to implementation of essential health benefits package within primary health care settings in low‐income and middle‐income countries: A systematic review," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 15-41, January.
- Deepak Kumar BEHERA & Umakant DASH, 2017. "Impact of GDP and tax revenue on health care financing: An empirical investigation from Indian states," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(611), S), pages 249-262, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth financing system assessment Institutional and organizational analysis Health financing performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:99:y:2011:i:3:p:183-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.