Potential primary health care savings for chronic disease care associated with Australian Aboriginal involvement in land management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baeza, Juan & Bailie, Ross & Lewis, Jenny M., 2009. "Care for chronic conditions for indigenous Australians: Key informants' perspectives on policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 211-217, October.
- ., 2007. "Technology transfer to developing countries," Chapters,in: International Economic Law and the Digital Divide, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dirk-Jan Kraan, 2008. "Programme Budgeting in OECD countries," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 1-41.
- Cass, Alan & Cunningham, Joan & Snelling, Paul & Wang, Zhiqiang & Hoy, Wendy, 2004. "Exploring the pathways leading from disadvantage to end-stage renal disease for Indigenous Australians," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 767-785, February.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Selected Statistics on African Countries 2007," Selected Statistics on African Countries, African Development Bank, number 75 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- ., 2007. "Developing countries and telecommunications," Chapters,in: International Economic Law and the Digital Divide, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfred Dockery, 2016.
"A Wellbeing Approach to Mobility and its Application to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 243-255, January.
- Alfred Michael Dockery, 2016. "A Wellbeing Approach to Mobility and its Application to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 243-255, January.
- Zander, Kerstin K. & Dunnett, Desleigh R. & Brown, Christine & Campion, Otto & Garnett, Stephen T., 2013. "Rewards for providing environmental services — Where indigenous Australians' and western perspectives collide," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 145-154.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:18:y:2016:i:c:p:154-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pinkerton, Evelyn, 2015. "The role of moral economy in two British Columbia fisheries: Confronting neoliberal policies," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 410-419.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial determinants Environment Traditional practice Closing the gap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:99:y:2011:i:1:p:83-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.