Selected Statistics on African Countries 2007
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashidi, S. & Bovand, M. & Abolfazli Esfahani, J., 2015. "Structural optimization of nanofluid flow around an equilateral triangular obstacle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 385-398.
- Catherine N. Munyua & Isabel N. Wagara, 2015. "Diversification and a multidisciplinary approach for raising agriculture production and attaining food security in smallholder farming systems of sub-Saharan Africa," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(10), pages 218-224, October.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:138:y:2015:i:c:p:219-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:260:y:2015:i:c:p:170-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:infome:v:11:y:2017:i:3:p:713-729 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, David & Burgess, Christopher Paul & Garnett, Stephen Thomas & Wakerman, John, 2011. "Potential primary health care savings for chronic disease care associated with Australian Aboriginal involvement in land management," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 83-89, January.
- C. Iglesias & J. Martínez Torres & P. García Nieto & J. Alonso Fernández & C. Díaz Muñiz & J. Piñeiro & J. Taboada, 2014. "Turbidity Prediction in a River Basin by Using Artificial Neural Networks: A Case Study in Northern Spain," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(2), pages 319-331, January.
- Shujie Yao & Dan Luo & Stephen Morgan, "undated". "Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index and Bank Stock Prices in China: A Causality Analysis," Discussion Papers 08/25, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fischer, Klara, 2016. "Why new crop technology is not scale-neutral—A critique of the expectations for a crop-based African Green Revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1185-1194.
- Mico Apostolov, 2016. "Cobb–Douglas production function on FDI in Southeast Europe," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbssc:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .