The evolution of inequality in Latin America in the 21st century: What are the patterns, drivers and causes?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francesco Bogliacino & Daniel Rojas Lozano, 2018. "The Evolution of Inequality in Latin America in the 21st Century: What are the patterns, drivers and causes?," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 71(286), pages 279-308.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk-Jan Kraan, 2008. "Programme Budgeting in OECD countries," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 1-41.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Virginia Maestri, 2016. "Wealth Inequality and the Great Recession," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 51(2), pages 61-66, March.
- Francisco Panizza, 2005. "Unarmed Utopia Revisited: The Resurgence of Left-of-Centre Politics in Latin America," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 53, pages 716-734, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; new left; income; wealth; social policy;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N36 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2017-04-16 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PBE-2017-04-16 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.