Inequality, unemployment and growth: New measures for old controversies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ecineq.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/growth/journal/10888/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James K. Galbraith & Corwin Priest & George Purcell, 2007.
"Economic Equality And Victory In War: An Empirical Investigation,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 431-449.
- James K. Galbraith & Corwin Priest & George Purcell, 2006. "Economic Equality and Victory in War: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 51, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
- Galbraith,James K. & Berner,Maureen (ed.), 2001. "Inequality and Industrial Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521009935, September.
- Galbraith James K & Spagnolo Laura T & Pinto Sergio, 2007. "Economic Inequality and Political Power: A Comparative Analysis of Argentina and Brazil," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Galbraith, James K. & Spagnolo, Laura T. & Pinto, Sergio, 2007. "Economic Inequality and Political Power: A Comparative Analysis of Argentina and Brazil," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 1-23, April.
- Li, Hongyi & Squire, Lyn & Zou, Heng-fu, 1998. "Explaining International and Intertemporal Variations in Income Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(446), pages 26-43, January.
- Hongyi Li & Lyn Squire & Heng-fu Zou, 1998. "Explaining International and Intertemporal Variations in Income Inequality," CEMA Working Papers 73, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Galbraith James K. & Hale J. Travis, 2006. "American Inequality: From IT Bust to Big Government Boom," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 3(8), pages 1-4, October.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "The Ricardian Vice: Why Sala-i-Martin’s calculations of world income inequality are wrong," HEW 0305003, EconWPA.
- Andrea Brandolini & Anthony B. Atkinson, 2001. "Promise and Pitfalls in the Use of "Secondary" Data-Sets: Income Inequality in OECD Countries As a Case Study," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 771-799, September.
- Galbraith,James K. & Berner,Maureen (ed.), 2001. "Inequality and Industrial Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662741, September.
- James K. Galbraith, 2007. "What is the American model really about?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2000. "A Reassessment of the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 869-887, September.
- James K. Galbraith & J. Travis Hale, 2008. "State Income Inequality and Presidential Election Turnout and Outcomes," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(4), pages 887-901.
- James K. Galbraith & Hyunsub Kum, 2003. "Inequality and Economic Growth: A Global View Based on Measures of Pay," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 49(4), pages 527-556.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2001. "The disturbing 'rise' of global income inequality," Economics Working Papers 616, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2002.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "The Disturbing "Rise" of Global Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 8904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S., 1976. "Inequality, poverty and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 307-342, December.
- Randolph, Susan M. & Lott, William F., 1993. "Can the Kuznets effect be relied on to induce equalizing growth?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 829-840, May.
- James K. Galbraith & Ludmila Krytynskaia & Qifei Wang, 2004. "The Experience of Rising Inequality in Russia and China during the Transition," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(1), pages 87-106, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)