GINI Intermediate Report WP 3: Drivers of Growing Inequality
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.uva-aias.net
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daron Acemoglu, 1998.
"Why Do New Technologies Complement Skills? Directed Technical Change And Wage Inequality,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1055-1089, November.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1997. "Why Do New Technologies Complement Skills? Directed Technical Change and Wage Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 1707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, D., 1997. "Why Do New Technologies Complement Skills? Directed Technical Change and Wage Inequality," Working papers 97-14, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Domeij, David & Floden, Martin, 2009.
"Inequality Trends in Sweden 1978-2004,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
720, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe, 2002. "Schumpeterian Growth Theory and the Dynamics of Income Inequality," Scholarly Articles 3350067, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- André Decoster & Jason Loughrey & Cathal O'Donoghue & Dirk Verwerft, 2010. "How regressive are indirect taxes? A microsimulation analysis for five European countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 326-350.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002.
"Skill Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles,"
NBER Working Papers
8769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 733-783, October.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandstrom & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009.
"The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth,"
University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers
20091, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2011. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 223-254, March.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony B. Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," NBER Working Papers 15508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "Housing Markets and Structural Policies in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 836, OECD Publishing.
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2011.
"Flexicurity, wage dynamics and inequality over the life-cycle,"
DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro
ieil0064, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2012. "Flexicurity, wage dynamics and inequality over the life-cycle," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2011. "Flexicurity, Wage Dynamics and Inequality over the Life-Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 3561, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cohen, Daniel & Soto, Marcelo, 2001.
"Growth and Human Capital: Good Data, Good Results,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniele Checchi & Vitorocco Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2008. "Income Inequality and Opportunity Inequality in Europe," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(5), pages 263-292, September.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi & Alessandro Zeli, 2012. "Turbulence underneath the big calm? The micro-evidence behind Italian productivity dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 1043-1067, November.
- Philippe Aghion, 2002. "Schumpeterian Growth Theory and the Dynamics of Income Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 855-882, May.
- Matthew Brzozowski & Martin Gervais & Paul Klein & Michio Suzuki, 2010.
"Consumption, Income, and Wealth Inequality in Canada,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(1), pages 52-75, January.
- Brozozowski, Matthew & Gervais, Martin & Klein, Paul & Suzuki, Micho, 2009. "Consumption, income, and wealth inequality in Canada," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0904, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Matthew Brzozowski & Martin Gervais & Paul Klein & Michio Suzuki, 2009. "Code and data files for "Consumption, Income, and Wealth Inequality in Canada"," Computer Codes 09-206, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Brian Burgoon & Bea Cantillon & Giacomo Corneo & Marloes Graaf-zijl & Tony Fahey & Horn, D. & Bram Lancee & Virginia Maestri & Ive Marx & Abigail Mcknight & Márton Medgyesi & Elena Meschi & Michelle N, 2011. "Inequalities' Impacts: State of the Art Review," GINI Discussion Papers re1, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:ginidp:wp3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.