Report NEP-EUR-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calvert, E. (Emma) & Brian Nolan, 2012. "GINI DP 68: Material Deprivation in Europe," GINI Discussion Papers 68, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2012. "Immigration, jobs and employment protection: evidence from Europe before and during the Great Recession," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 886, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heindl, Peter & Lutz, Benjamin, 2012. "Carbon management: Evidence from case studies of German firms under the EU ETS," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bea Cantillon, 2012. "GINI DP 52: Virtuous Cycles or Vicious Circles? The Need for an EU Agenda on Protection, Social Distribution and Investment," GINI Discussion Papers 52, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Joaquín Alegre Martín & Llorenç Pou Garcias, 2012. "The Homeownership Rate among the Elderly and the Life Cycle Hypothesis:European Evidence Using Individual and Household Data," DEA Working Papers 49, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Valeria, Di Cosmo & Marie, Hyland & Maria, LLop, 2012. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 42865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elena Meschi & Francesco Scervini, 2012. "GINI DP 61: Expansion of Schooling and Educational Inequality in Europe: Educational Kuznets Curve Revisited," GINI Discussion Papers 61, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Competition in Germany's minute reserve power market: An econometric analysis," DICE Discussion Papers 75, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2012. "Tourism and regional growth in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201235, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mechelen, N. (Natascha) van & Sarah Marchal, 2012. "GINI DP 55: Struggle for Life: Social Assistance Benefits, 1992-2009," GINI Discussion Papers 55, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Richard Dickens & Alan Manning & Tim Butcher, 2012. "Minimum Wages and Wage Inequality: Some Theory and an Application to the UK," Working Paper Series 4512, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Gabriele Ballarino & Francesco Bogliacino & Michela Braga & Massimiliano Bratti & Daniele Checchi & Antonio Filippin & Virginia Maestri & Elena Meschi & Francesco Scervini, 2012. "GINI Intermediate Report WP 3: Drivers of Growing Inequality," GINI Discussion Papers wp3, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Moritz Heimes & Steffen Seemann, 2012. "Which Pay for what Performance? Evidence from Executive Compensation in Germany and the United States," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-29, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Marta Curto-Grau (Universitat de Barcelona) & Albert Sole-Olle (Universitat de Barcelona) & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro(Universitat de Barcelona), 2012. "Partisan targeting of inter-governmental transfers & state interference in local elections: evidence from Spain," Working Papers in Economics 288, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Grigolon, Laura & Leheyda, Nina & Verboven, Frank, 2012. "Public support for the European car industry: An integrated analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Kuchinke, Björn A., 2012. "Deal or no deal? Consensual arrangements as an instrument of European competition policy," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 76, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- María Santana Gallego & Jorge Vicente Pérez Rodríguez & Francisco José Ledesma Rodríguez, 2012. "On the impact of the euro on international tourism," DEA Working Papers 50, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.