Power of the process: Evaluating the impact of the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control negotiations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Bomberg & John Peterson, 2000. "Policy Transfer and Europeanization: Passing the Heineken Test?," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0002, Queens University Belfast.
- Guindon, G. Emmanuel & Boisclair, David, 2003. "Past, Current and Future Trends in Tobacco Use," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt4q57d5vp, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.154559_4 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiilamo, Heikki & Glantz, Stanton A., 2015. "Implementation of effective cigarette health warning labels among low and middle income countries: State capacity, path-dependency and tobacco industry activity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 241-245.
- Valente, Thomas W. & Dyal, Stephanie R. & Chu, Kar-Hai & Wipfli, Heather & Fujimoto, Kayo, 2015. "Diffusion of innovations theory applied to global tobacco control treaty ratification," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 89-97.
More about this item
KeywordsTobacco control; Health policy; Global health; Chronic disease;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:100:y:2011:i:2:p:107-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .