Patients' attitudes towards generic drug substitution in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chong, Chee Ping & Hassali, Mohamed Azmi & Bahari, Mohd Baidi & Shafie, Asrul Akmal, 2010. "Evaluating community pharmacists' perceptions of future generic substitution policy implementation: A national survey from Malaysia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 68-75, January.
- Valles, Joan-Antoni & Barreiro, Maica & Cereza, Gloria & Ferro, Juan-Jose & Martinez, Maria-Jose & Escriba, Josep-Maria & Iglesias, Begona & Cucurull, Esther & Barcelo, Estrella AU -, 2003. "A prospective multicenter study of the effect of patient education on acceptability of generic prescribing in general practice," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 269-275, September.
- Heikkila, Reeta & Mantyselka, Pekka & Hartikainen-Herranen, Kaisa & Ahonen, Riitta, 2007. "Customers' and physicians' opinions of and experiences with generic substitution during the first year in Finland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 366-374, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzanne Dunne & Bill Shannon & Colum Dunne & Walter Cullen, 2014. "Patient Perceptions of Generic Medicines: A Mixed-Methods Study," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 7(2), pages 177-185, June.
- Takizawa, Osamu & Urushihara, Hisashi & Tanaka, Shiro & Kawakami, Koji, 2015. "Price difference as a predictor of the selection between brand name and generic statins in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(5), pages 612-619.
- Zerbini, Cristina & Luceri, Beatrice & Vergura, Donata Tania, 2017. "Leveraging consumer’s behaviour to promote generic drugs in Italy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(4), pages 397-406.
- Skaltsas, Leonora N. & Vasileiou, Konstantinos Z., 2015. "Patients’ perceptions of generic drugs in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(11), pages 1406-1414.
- Mihajlo B, Jakovljevic & Nakazono, S & Ogura, S, 2014. "Contemporary generic market in Japan – key conditions to successful evolution," CIS Discussion paper series 613, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsPatients' attitudes Generic drug substitution Japan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:99:y:2011:i:1:p:60-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.