European Economic Review
1982, Volume 18, Issue 1
1982, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 279-294 A model of income distribution
by Pestieau, Pierre & Possen, Uri M.
- 295-306 On the specification of structure-performance relationships
by Sawyer, Malcolm C.
- 307-324 Intergenerational exchange mobility and economic welfare
by Markandya, Anil
- 325-332 The estimation of welfare levels of a cardinal utility function
by Buyze, Jeannine
- 333-347 Earnings and education in Greece, 1960–1977
by Psacharopoulos, George
- 349-369 The testing and estimation of complete demand systems on household budget surveys
by Ray, Ranjan
- 371-391 Modelling consumers' expenditure
by Rossi, Nicola & Schiantarelli, Fabio
1982, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 127-148 Design of incentive schemes and the new Soviet Incentive model
by Holmstrom, Bengt
- 149-162 Kinked utility and the demand for human wealth and liability insurance
by Sinn, Hans-Werner
- 163-186 A new theory of retailing costs
by Nooteboom, Bart
- 187-211 Stock market behaviour of merging firms: The Belgian experience
by Gagnon, Jean-Marie & Brehain, Pierre & Broquet, Claude & Guerra, Fabienne
- 213-229 Corporate financial policies: An analysis of interaction
by Bar-Yosef, Sasson
- 231-251 Eurobanking, open market operations and the monetary base
by Langohr, Herwig
- 253-270 The political theory of the business cycle
by Minford, Patrick & Peel, David
- 271-276 More on an aggregative multiproduct supply model
by Clements, Kenneth W. & Izan, H.Y.
1982, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-25 Expectations, output and inflation : The European experience
by Batchelor, R. A.
- 27-50 Devaluation: Keynesian trade models and the monetary approach : The role of nominal and real wage rigidity
by Schmid, Michael
- 51-60 A proposition on short-run departures from the law-of-one-price : Unanticipated inflation, relative-price dispersion, and commodity arbitrage
by Blejer, Mario I. & Hillman, Arye L.
- 61-73 Exchange rate and price level dynamics under perfect substitutability of real and financial assets
by Callier, Philippe
- 75-86 Fixed costs, limit pricing and investments in barriers to entry
by Waagstein, Thorbjorn
- 87-98 On the neutrality of fiscal policy
by Fitzgerald, M. Desmond & Pollio, Gerard
- 99-113 Relative deprivation and economic welfare
by Yitzhaki, Shlomo
- 115-124 Corporate monopoly power and risk
by Van Herck, G.
1981, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 233-233 The geometry of comecon trade: Note
by Bergson, Abram
- 235-246 Refinery mix in the U.S., Canada, and the E.E.C
by Dahl, Carol A.
- 247-267 Price-cost margins and manufacturing industry structure : The case of a small economy with bilateral trade in manufactured goods
by Hutchinson, R. W.
- 269-283 Threat and morale effects in the theory of wages
by Oswald, Andrew J.
- 285-302 The determination of union and non-union wage rates
by Carruth, Alan A. & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 303-331 A dynamic simulation model of the world jute economy
by Anderson, Jock & Blitzer, Charles & Cauchois, Tom & Grilli, Enzo
- 333-354 The simple macroeconomics of an oil-dependent economy
by Bhandari, Jagdeep S.
- 355-365 On the derivation of reduced forms of rational expectations models
by Visco, Ignazio
- 367-385 Unanticipated monetary growth, output and the price level: U.K. 1946-1977
by Attfield, C. L. F. & Demery, D. & Duck, N. W.
- 387-404 Repressed inflation in the Soviet Union : A temporary equilibrium approach
by Gardner, Roy & Strauss, Jonathan
1981, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-6 Introduction
by de Menil, Georges & Gordon, Robert J.
- 7-51 Economic policy and private investment since the oil crisis : A comparative study of France and Germany
by Artus, Patrick & Muet, Pierre-Alain & Palinkas, Peter & Pauly, Peter
- 53-56 'Economic policy and private investment since the oil crisis' by Artus et al
by Jorgenson, Dale W.
- 57-59 'Economic policy and private investment since the oil crisis' by Artus et al
by Nickell, S. J.
- 61-94 Relative productivity levels, 1947-1973 : An international comparison
by Christensen, L. R. & Cummings, D. & Jorgenson, D. W.
- 95-97 'Relative productivity levels, 1947-1973' by Christensen et al
by Baily, Martin Neil
- 99-102 'Relative productivity levels, 1947-1973' by Christensen et al
by Sautter, Christian
- 103-138 On the formation of price expectations : An analysis of business test data by log-linear probability models
by Konig, Heinz & Nerlove, Marc & Oudiz, Gilles
- 139-139 'On the formation of price expectations' by Konig et al
by Christensen, Laurits R.
- 141-144 'On the formation of price expectations' by Konig et al
by Wills, H. R.
- 145-165 The collapse of purchasing power parities during the 1970's
by Frenkel, Jacob A.
- 167-171 'The collapse of purchasing power parities during the 1970's' by Frenkel
by Branson, William H.
- 173-175 'The collapse of purchasing power parities during the 1970's' by Frenkel
by Vaubel, Roland
- 177-192 Interpreting econometric evidence : The behaviour of consumers' expenditure in the UK
by Davidson, James E. H. & Hendry, David F.
- 193-194 'Interpreting economic evidence' by Davidson and Hendry
by Hall, Robert E.
- 195-197 'Interpreting econometric evidence' by Davidson and Hendry
by Westphal, Uwe
- 199-221 Disequilibrium dynamics with inventories and anticipatory price-setting
by Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques
- 223-227 'Disequilibrium dynamics with inventories and anticipatory price-setting' by Green and Laffont
by Drazen, Allan
- 229-232 'Disequilibrium dynamics with inventories and anticipatory price-setting' by Green and Laffont
by Portes, Richard
1981, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 121-122 Industrial organisation, imperfect competition and game theory : A quest for further interaction
by d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis & Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean
- 123-135 A cost function approach to the estimation of minimum efficient scale, returns to scale, and suboptimal capacity : With an application to Canadian manufacturing
by Fuss, Melvyn A. & Gupta, Vinod K.
- 137-158 Entry, innovation, exit : Towards a dynamic theory of oligopolistic industrial structure
by Dasgupta, Partha & Stiglitz, Joseph
- 159-177 Heterogeneous consumers and product differentiation in a market for professional services
by Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John
- 179-193 Deterrence and cooperation : A classification of two-person games
by Moulin, Herve
- 195-224 Oligopoly, distribution and the rate of profit
by Cowling, Keith
- 225-243 Pricing, distribution and the supply of storage
by Phlips, Louis & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
1981, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-40 The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium)
by Dreze, Jacques H. & Modigliani, Franco
- 41-62 Changes over time in the pattern of comparative advantage in manufactured goods : An empirical analysis for the period 1962-1974
by Aquino, Antonio
- 63-89 Multi-objective multi-level policy models : An application to regional and environmental planning
by Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 91-109 Rational habit formation
by Spinnewyn, Frans
- 111-117 Indirect taxes : A comparative study of Greece and the EEC
by Gianaris, Nicholas V.
1980, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 133-144 The Marglin-McFadden-Mishan debate on public investment criteria : Some Clarifications
by Ahsan, Syed M.
- 145-157 Estimating continuous consumer equivalence scales in an expenditure model with labour supply
by Blundell, R. W.
- 159-188 The impact on Greek agriculture from membership in the European economic community
by Christou, Konstantinos D. & Sarris, Alexander H.
- 189-219 A rational expectations model of the U.K. under floating exchange rates
by Minford, Patrick & Brech, Michael & Matthews, Kent
- 221-235 Consumer behaviour in India : An application of the Rotterdam demand system
by Murty, K. N.
- 237-269 Perfect myopic foresight and the effects of monetary and fiscal policy in a simple inflationary model : Some analytical and numerical results
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Nguyen, Duc-Tho
- 271-277 The Verdoorn law revisited : A note
by de Vries, Alphonse S. W.
1980, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-8 The possible shapes of the production possibility curve under Cobb-Douglas production function
by Minabe, Nobuo
- 9-43 Business cycle stabilization policies in a small econometric model of the FRG
by Wolters, Jurgen
- 45-59 Economic determinants of Soviet foreign trade with Eastern Europe
by Pelzman, Joseph
- 61-77 Relationships between macroeconomic time series in a fixed-exchange-rate economy : The case of Italy
by Leiderman, Leonardo
- 79-99 Quantitative monetary policies and the portfolio composition of commercial banks
by Vuchelen, J.
- 101-116 An assessment of polish economic development in the 1970's
by Blazyca, George
- 117-125 Advertising and the aggregate demand for cigarettes : A comment
by Johnston, Jack
- 127-130 Advertising and the aggregate demand for cigarettes : A reply
by McGuinness, Tony & Cowling, Keith
1980, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 265-271 Beyond misconceptions : An introduction
by de Menil, Georges & Gordon, Robert J.
- 273-299 The rational expectations approach to the consumption function : A multi-country study
by Bilson, John F. O.
- 301-303 'The rational expectations approach to the consumption function: A multi-country study' by Bilson
by Hall, Robert E.
- 305-308 'The rational expectations approach to the consumption function: A multi-country study' by Bilson
by Konig, H.
- 309-332 International adjustment with wage rigidity
by Branson, William H. & Rotemberg, Julio J.
- 333-337 'International adjustment with wage rigidity' by Branson and Rotemberg
by Sachs, Jeffrey
- 339-341 'International adjustment with wage rigidity' by Branson and Rotemberg
by Portes, Richard
- 343-371 Monetary policies and the exchange rates in the E.C.-Countries
by De Grauwe, Paul & Van Den Bergh, Paul
- 373-375 'Monetary policies and the exchange rates in the E.C.-countries' by De Grauwe and Van den Bergh
by Westphal, Uwe
- 377-382 'Monetary policies and the exchange rates in the E.C.-countries' by De Grauwe and Van den Bergh
by Armington, Paul S.
- 383-409 Unemployment, employment and exports in British manufacturing : A non-clearing markets approach
by Muellbauer, John & Winter, David
- 411-412 'Unemployment, employment and exports in British manufacturing: A non-clearing markets approach' by Muellbauer and Winter
by Barro, Robert J.
- 413-415 'Unemployment, employment and exports in British manufacturing: A non-clearing markets approach' by Muellbauer and Winter
by Malinvaud, E.
1980, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 163-187 An application of duality theory : A portfolio composition of the West-German private non-bank sector, 1968-1975
by Conrad, Klaus
- 189-205 Form of function, taste and the demand for sugar in seventy-three nations
by Gemmill, Gordon
- 207-228 Alternative estimation methods for two-regime models : A mathematical programming approach
by Ginsburgh, Victor & Tishler, Asher & Zang, Israel
- 229-237 Efficient regulation of a labor managed monopolistic firm
by Landsberger, M. & Subotnik, A.
- 239-245 An aggregative multiproduct supply model
by Clements, Kenneth W.
- 247-257 Some aspects of decision making in the UK manufacturing sector
by McAvinchey, Ian D.
- 259-261 The perception of welfare inequality : A correcting note
by Van Batenburg, Paul C. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S.
1980, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-24 International comparisons of the residential demand for energy
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 25-42 The theory of household behaviour under rationing
by Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S.
- 43-80 The firm's investment and employment policy through a business cycle
by Leban, Raymond & Lesourne, Jacques
- 81-91 Familial control, size and performance in the largest French firms
by Jacquemin, Alexis & de Ghellinck, Elisabeth
- 93-101 Determinants of U.S. direct investment in the E.E.C. : Further evidence
by Lunn, John
- 103-127 Education, occupation and earnings : A recursive approach for France
by Tachibanaki, Toshiaki
- 129-146 The control of inflation : A suggested policy
by Buxton, A. J. & Shepherd, D.
- 147-159 Generalized entropy and the measurement of distributional change
by Cowell, Frank A.
1979, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 299-317 Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations
by Davies, Stephen W.
- 319-340 Firm size and inventive activity : The evidence reconsidered
by Soete, Luc L. G.
- 341-352 The effects of rate-of-return regulation on the intensity of use and durability of capital
by Epple, Dennis & Zelenitz, Allan
- 353-367 Inflation, depreciation and optimal production
by Landskroner, Yoram & Levy, Haim
- 369-379 The prospects for OPEC five years after 1973/74
by Gately, Dermot
- 381-394 The demand for financial assets : Time series evidence for The Netherlands: 1963:II 1975:IV
by Fase, M. M. G.
- 395-402 Exchange rates in the short run : Some further results
by Branson, William H. & Halttunen, Hannu & Masson, Paul
1979, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 193-202 On the theory of the competitive firm with a utility function defined on profits and regret
by Paroush, Jacob & Venezia, Itzhak
- 203-226 Relative prices, investment incentives, cash flow, and vintage investment functions for UK manufacturing industries
by Sarantis, Nicholas C.
- 227-241 The effect of sequential entry on choice of location
by Rothschild, R.
- 243-260 Pareto optimality of non-cooperative equilibrium in a time-dependent multi-period game
by De Bruyne, Guido
- 261-278 Factor price equalization and a factor offer analysis of international trade
by Horiba, Yutaka & Trapani, John M.
- 279-287 A clarification of the interest rate parity theorem
by Brown, Brendan D.
- 289-296 On causality and the monetary approach to the balance of payments : The European experience
by Blejer, Mario I.
1979, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 115-147 The integrability of consumer demand functions
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Lau, Lawrence J.
- 149-169 Testing the integrability of consumer demand functions : Federal Republic of Germany, 1950-1973
by Conrad, Klaus & Jorgenson, Dale W.
- 171-179 Import prices and the distribution of personal income
by Fortune, J. Neill
- 181-190 Energy demand and interfuel substitution in India
by Uri, Noel D.
1979, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-16 Computing equilibria with increasing returns
by MacKinnon, James G.
- 17-51 Efficient stabilization of economic systems : Some global analytical results for the linear quadratic case
by Deleau, Michel & Malgrange, Pierre
- 53-71 Enterprise demand for money and illiquidity crises in Yugoslavia
by D'Andrea Tyson, Laura
- 73-89 Inflation and output dynamics with a floating exchange rate
by Metcalfe, J. S. & Peel, D. A.
- 91-100 An empirical note on relative monetary expansion and depreciation : The case of the Lira-Swiss franc exchange rate (February 1973-December 1976)
by Tullio, Giuseppe
- 101-110 Capital-labor substitution in a developing country: the case of Greece : A note
by Ioannides, Yannis M. & Caramanis, Michael C.
- 111-112 Capital-labor substitution in a developing country: The case of Greece : A reply
by Lianos, Theodore P.
1978, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 107-154 Supply and demand of the multiproduct firm
by Laitinen, Kenneth & Theil, Henri
- 155-179 A dynamic multi-commodity model of the agricultural sector : A regional application in Brazil
by Singh, Inderjit & Ahn, Choong Yong
- 181-206 The speed of adjustment of the actual to the desired money stock : A comparative study
by Al-Khuri, Samir & Nsouli, Saleh M.
- 207-219 Maximum likelihood estimation of linear expenditure systems with serially correlated errors : An application
by Green, Richard D. & Hassan, Zuhair A. & Johnson, Stanley R.
- 221-239 Heckscher--Ohlin and Chamberlain determinants of comparative advantage : An empirical analysis of the penetration of manufactures from the developing countries in the European markets
by Tharakan, P. K. M. & Soete, L. G. & Busschaert, J. A.
1978, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-16 The cost of equity capital : A simplification
by Bar-Yosef, Sasson
- 17-35 Duopoly pricing and waiting lines
by Levhari, David & Luski, Israel
- 37-58 Optimal firm behaviour under different fiscal regimes
by Moerland, Piet W.
- 59-73 Consumption externalities and direct versus indirect corrective pricing
by Hagen, Kare P.
- 75-85 Production externalities and convexity
by Syrquin, Moshe
- 87-98 The impact of less developed countries' trading position on world agricultural prices : Some experiments with a 'condensed' version of the USDA grain-oilseeds-livestock model
by Osterrieth, Marc
- 99-103 Fiscal policy, long-run stability and aggregate supply
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur
1978, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 313-335 A new approach to the construction of family equivalence scales
by Kapteyn, Arie & Van Praag, Bernard
- 337-349 Direct versus indirect pigovian taxation
by Sandmo, Agnar
- 351-357 Public intermediate goods and distortionary taxation
by Pestieau, Pierre
- 359-375 Decentralization with externalities
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques
- 377-393 A model of and some evidence on the interrelatedness of decisions underlying the demand for capital services
by Bitros, George C.
- 395-402 Threshold R&D levels in sectors of advanced technology
by Teubal, Morris
1977, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 277-301 Vicious and virtuous circles: A theoretical analysis and a policy proposal for managing exchange rates
by Basevi, Giorgio & De Grauwe, Faul
- 303-324 Exchange rates in the short run: The dollar-dentschemark rate
by Branson, William H. & Halttunen, Hannu & Masson, Paul
- 325-343 Sterilization policy: The trade-off between monetary autonomy and control over foreign exchange reserves
by Herring, Richard J. & Marston, Richard C.
- 345-373 Financing budget deficits: The effects on income in closed and open economics
by Allen, Polly Reynolds
- 375-389 The influence of economists on the tripartite agreement of September 1936
by Clarke, Stephen V.O.
1977, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 115-124 How to reduce the incomes of the two labour elites?
by Tinbergen, Jan
- 125-139 Inequaltty and social status in successive generations
by Thell, Henri & Stambaugh, Robert
- 141-155 The incomes of socio-professional groups before and after redistribution: A method of analysis
by Kirschen, Etierne Sadi
- 157-171 On the multicapablity theory of income instribution
by Hartog, Joop
- 173-188 An econometric study of the variables determining inequalitty aversion among students
by Glejser, H. & Gevers, L. & Lambot, Ph. & Morales, J.A.
- 189-207 The perception of welfare inequality
by Van Praag, Bernard M.S.
- 209-230 Strategies for Opes's pricing dicisions
by Gately, Dermo & Kyle, John F. & Fischer, Dietrich
- 231-240 On the prediction of consumer durable demand
by Briscoe, G.H.
- 241-251 Money and the core in a sequence economy with transaction costs
by Honkapohja, Seppo
- 253-271 Unemployment and unanticipanted inflation: Some empirical results for six countries
by Holden, K. & Peel, D.A.
1977, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-17 Martingale, market efficiency and commodity prices
by Danthine, Jean-Pierre
- 19-36 Money substitutes and monetary policy in the U.K., 1922-1974
by Mills, T. C. & Wood, G. E.
- 37-49 Slowdown in Soviet industrial growth : 1947-1975 reconsidered
by Gomulka, Stanislow
- 51-75 Tests of a model of production for the Federal Republic of Germany, 1950-1973
by Conrad, Klaus & Jorgenson, Dale W.
- 77-94 Separability, risk-bearing, and social welfare judgements
by Deschamps, Robert & Gevers, Louis
- 95-109 Innovative activity and barriers to entry
by De Bondt, Raymond R.
- 111-113 The allocation of consumer expenditures in a Swedish macroeconomic model - a correction
by Lybeck, Johan A.
1977, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 123-149 Evaluating public goods from individual welfare functions
by Dagenais, Denyse L.
- 151-167 Savings liesure, consumption and taxes: The household expenditure system
by Keller, Wouter J.
- 169-193 The effect on consumption of household size and composition
by Bojer, Hilde
- 195-208 On the properties of alternative monetary rules in an extension of Black's model
by Peel, D.A.
- 209-220 Wages, salaries and female employment in U.K. manufacturing
by Antonello, Paola & Gagliani, Giorgio
- 221-243 An analysis of credit terms in the eurodollar market
by Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E.
1977, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-19 An empirical analysis of the composition of manufacturing employment in the industrialized countries
by Leamer, Edward E. & Stern, Robert M. & Baum, Christopher F.
- 21-42 Transmission of inflationary pressures between the E.E.C. members : A tentative measurement using cost-push and demand-pull formulations
by Dramais, Andre
- 43-60 Managers' behaviour and perfect competition
by Lesourne, Jacques
- 61-81 The household demand for energy and fuels in OECD countries
by Lebanon, Alexander
- 83-96 The effects of indexation of wage contracts on macro-economic stability
by Cukierman, Alexander & Razin, Assaf
- 97-108 V-Branch: A generalized utility function
by Kraft, Arthur & Kraft, John
- 109-119 Estimation of a technology matrix from a domestic coefficients matrix and a row of intermediate imports in input-output analysis
by Parikh, A. & Edwards, R.
1976, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 315-338 Quesnay's model of economic development
by Barna, Tibor
- 339-347 The risk effect and investment in human capital
by Paroush, Jacob
- 349-369 Forecasting the consumption of alcoholic beverages in Finland : A box-Jenkins approach
by Leskinen, Esko & Terasvirta, Timo
- 371-396 The allocation of consumer expenditures in a Swedish macroeconomic model
by Lybeck, Johan A.
1976, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 207-217 Patterns of factor-saving innovation in the industrialized world
by Davidson, William H.
- 219-233 Wage and price determination in a labour-exporting economy : The case of Ireland
by Geary, Patrick T. & McCarthy, Colm
- 235-254 Regulation effects on resource allocation of a utility-maximizing firm
by Landsberger, Michael & Subotnik, Abraham
- 255-267 Foreign trade, concentration and profitability in open economies
by Pagoulatos, Emilio & Sorensen, Robert
- 269-289 Testing the dynamic specification of an econometric model with an application to Belgian data
by Palm, Franz
- 291-312 Some general equilibrium analysis applied to fiscal harmonization in the European community
by Whalley, John
1976, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 107-138 Future OPEC price and production strategies as affected by its capacity to absorb oil revenues
by Ezzati, Ali
- 139-154 Pricing policies for a two-part exhaustible resource cartel : The case of OPEC
by Hnyilicza, Esteban & Pindyck, Robert S.
- 155-164 OPEC and the monopoly price of world oil
by Cremer, Jacques & Weitzman, Martin L.
- 165-180 Debt and capital accumulation in a two-sector model with non-traded goods
by Hochman, Oded & Razin, Assaf
- 181-191 Testing and applying a theory of utility : An attempt to decompose income in compensatory and scarcity rents
by Bouma, Nienke & Van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Tinbergen, Jan