Inducing liquidity in thin financial markets through combined-value trading mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ledyard, John O. & Bossaerts, Peter & Fine, Leslie., 2000. "Inducing Liquidity In Thin Financial Markets Through Combined-Value Trading Mechanisms," Working Papers 1095, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles, 2002. "The CAPM in thin experimental financial markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1093-1112, July.
- Gourieroux, C & Monfort, A & Renault, E, 1993. "Indirect Inference," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 85-118, Suppl. De.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2004. "A Comparison of Stock Market Mechanisms," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(4), pages 803-824, Winter.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott, 2004.
"Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence from Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets,"
Review of Finance,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 135-169.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott, 2004. "Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence from Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 8(2), pages 135-169.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles, 2000. "Basic Principles Of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles R., 2000. "Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," Working Papers 1070, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Athanasoulis, Stefano G & Shiller, Robert J, 2000.
"The Significance of the Market Portfolio,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 301-329.
- Stefano G. Athanasoulis & Robert J. Shiller, 1997. "The Significance of the Market Portfolio," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1154, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stefano Athanasoulis & Robert J. Shiller, 1997. "The Significance of the Market Portfolio," NBER Technical Working Papers 0209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller & Stefano Athanasoulis, 2001. "The Significance of the Market Portfolio," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm133, Yale School of Management.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Tauchen, George, 1996. "Which Moments to Match?," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 657-681, October.
- Wohl, Avi & Kandel, Shmuel, 1997. "Implications of an Index-Contingent Trading Mechanism," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(4), pages 471-488, October.
- Avi Wohl, 1997. "The Feasibility of an Index-Contingent Trading Mechanism," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 112-121, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Gaurav & Kwasnica, Anthony & Shortle, James, 2010. "A Laboratory Experiment to Compare Two Market Institutions for Emissions Trading," FCN Working Papers 18/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Giovanni Cespa, 2003. "A comparison of stock market mechanisms," Working Papers 50, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David V. Budescu & Boris Maciejovsky, 2005. "The Effect of Payoff Feedback and Information Pooling on Reasoning Errors: Evidence from Experimental Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(12), pages 1829-1843, December.
- Schellhorn, Henry, 2011. "A trading mechanism contingent on several indices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 551-558, September.
- Shipra Agrawal & Erick Delage & Mark Peters & Zizhuo Wang & Yinyu Ye, 2009. "A Unified Framework for Dynamic Pari-Mutuel Information Market Design," Papers 0902.2429, arXiv.org.
- Tomomi Tanaka, 2005. "Resource allocation with spatial externalities: Experiments on land consolidation," Experimental 0511004, EconWPA.
- Ledyard, John & Hanson, Robin & Ishikida, Takashi, 2009. "An experimental test of combinatorial information markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 182-189, February.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Luke Lindsay, 2012. "Designing package markets to eliminate exposure risk," ECON - Working Papers 071, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:46:y:2002:i:9:p:1671-1695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .