A Comparison of Stock Market Mechanisms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Biais, Bruno, 1993. " Price Information and Equilibrium Liquidity in Fragmented and Centralized Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 157-185, March.
- Vives, Xavier, 1995.
"Short-Term Investment and the Informational Efficiency of the Market,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 125-160.
- Vives, X., 1993. "Short-Term Investment and the Informational Efficiency of the Market," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 207.93, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Xavier Vives, 1994. "Short-term Investment and the Informational Efficiency of the Market," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0034, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Nicholas Economides & Robert Schwartz,, "undated". "Electronic Call Market Trading," Financial Networks _001, Economics of Networks.
- Caballe, J. & Krishnan, M., 1989. "Insider Trading and asset Pricing in an Imperfectly Competitive Multi- Secrity Market," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 132.90, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1992.
" Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 607-641, June.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, "undated". "Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1991. "A Theory of Trading in Stock Index Futures," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(1), pages 17-51.
- Pagano, Marco & Roell, Ailsa, 1996. " Transparency and Liquidity: A Comparison of Auction and Dealer Markets with Informed Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 579-611, June.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Wohl, Avi & Kandel, Shmuel, 1997. "Implications of an Index-Contingent Trading Mechanism," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(4), pages 471-488, October.
- Admati, Anat R, 1985. "A Noisy Rational Expectations Equilibrium for Multi-asset Securities Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 629-657, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2003. "Giffen Goods and Market Making," Working Papers 68, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Fine, Leslie & Ledyard, John, 2002.
"Inducing liquidity in thin financial markets through combined-value trading mechanisms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1671-1695, October.
- Ledyard, John O. & Bossaerts, Peter & Fine, Leslie., 2000. "Inducing Liquidity In Thin Financial Markets Through Combined-Value Trading Mechanisms," Working Papers 1095, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Schellhorn, Henry, 2011. "A trading mechanism contingent on several indices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 551-558, September.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2008. "Information Sales and Insider Trading with Long-Lived Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(2), pages 639-672, April.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2007. "Information Sales and Insider Trading with Long-lived Information," Working Papers 613, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Foucault, Thierry, 2011. "Learning from Prices, Liquidity Spillovers, and Market Segmentation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Financial Markets: General (includes measurement and data) Stock Market;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:35:y:2004:4:p:803-824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .