Insider Trading and asset Pricing in an Imperfectly Competitive Multi- Secrity Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2004.
"A Comparison of Stock Market Mechanisms,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(4), pages 803-824, Winter.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2001. "A comparison of stock market mechanisms," Economics Working Papers 545, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2003.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2003. "A comparison of stock market mechanisms," Working Papers 50, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2003. "A Comparison of Stock Market Mechanism," CSEF Working Papers 94, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry, 1993.
"Asymétrie d’information et marchés financiers : une synthèse de la littérature récente,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 8-44, mars.
- Thierry Foucault & Bruno Biais, 1993. "Asymétries d'information et marchés financiers : une synthèse de la littérature récente," Post-Print hal-00711386, HAL.
- Bruno Biais, 1990. "Formation des prix sur les marchés de contrepartie. Une synthèse de la littérature récente," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(5), pages 755-788.
- Jordi Caballe, 1991. "Expectativas racionales, competencia perfecta y comportamiento estratégico en los mercados financieros," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(1), pages 3-34, January.
More about this item
Keywordstrade ; information ; competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:132.90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.