Designing package markets to eliminate exposure risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cason, Timothy N, 1995.
"An Experimental Investigation of the Seller Incentives in the EPA's Emission Trading Auction,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 905-922, September.
- Cason, T.N., 1993. "An Experimental Investigation of the Seller Incentives of EPA's Emission Trading Auction," Papers 9307, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Van Boening, Mark V & Wilcox, Nathaniel T, 1996. "Avoidable Cost: Ride a Double Auction Roller Coaster," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 461-477, June.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2010. "Theory and experiment: What are the questions?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 3-15, January.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Fine, Leslie & Ledyard, John, 2002.
"Inducing liquidity in thin financial markets through combined-value trading mechanisms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1671-1695, October.
- Ledyard, John O. & Bossaerts, Peter & Fine, Leslie., 2000. "Inducing Liquidity In Thin Financial Markets Through Combined-Value Trading Mechanisms," Working Papers 1095, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Friedman, Daniel, 2010. "Preferences, beliefs and equilibrium: What have experiments taught us?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 29-33, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813235816_0018 is not listed on IDEAS
- John D. Hey & Daniela Di Cagno, 2018.
"Does money impede convergence?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Experiments in Economics Decision Making and Markets, chapter 18, pages 391-408
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Margarita Gáfaro & César Mantilla, 2019. "Preferences, Uncertainty, and Biases in Land Division: A Bargaining Experiment in the Field," Borradores de Economia 1092, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsExposure risk; package markets; market design; laboratory experiments;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EXP-2012-05-08 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:econwp:071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.