Corrigendum to "School choice: An experimental study" [J. Econ. Theory 127 (1) (2006) 202-231]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mullin, Charles H. & Reiley, David H., 2006.
"Recombinant estimation for normal-form games, with applications to auctions and bargaining,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 159-182.
- David Lucking-Reiley & Charles H. Mullin, 2000. "Recombinant Estimation for Normal-Form Games, with Applications to Auctions and Bargaining," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0077, Econometric Society.
- David Lucking-Reiley & Charles H. Mullin, 2000. "Recombinant Estimation for Normal-Form Games, with Applications to Auctions and Bargaining," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2008. "On recombinant estimation for experimental data," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 11(1), pages 25-52, March.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Uri Gneezy & Jacob Goeree & Rosemarie Nagel, 2007. "Price floors and competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 211-224.
- Jose Apesteguia & Martin Dufwenberg & Reinhard Selten, 2007.
"Blowing the Whistle,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(1), pages 143-166, April.
- Apesteguia, Jose & Dufwenberg, Martin & Selten, Reinhard, 2003. "Blowing the Whistle," Research Papers in Economics 2003:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- José Apesteguía & Martin Dufwenberg & Reinhard Selten, 2003. "Blowing the Whistle," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0303, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra, revised 2003.
- Richard Engelbrecht-Wiggans & John A. List & David H. Reiley, 2006.
"Demand Reduction In Multi-Unit Auctions With Varying Numbers Of Bidders: Theory And Evidence From A Field Experiment ,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(1), pages 203-231, February.
- Richard Engelbrecht-Wiggans & John List & David Reiley, 2006. "Demand reduction in a multi-unit auctions with varying numbers of bidders: Theory and evidence from a field experiment," Framed Field Experiments 00147, The Field Experiments Website.
- Richard Engelbrecht-Wiggans & John List & David Reiley, 2006. "Demand Reduction in Multi-Unit Auctions with Varying Numbers of Bidders Theory and Evidence from a Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00485, The Field Experiments Website.
- Chen, Yan & Sonmez, Tayfun, 2006. "School choice: an experimental study," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 202-231, March.
- Atila Abdulkadiroğlu & Parag A. Pathak & Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sönmez, 2005. "The Boston Public School Match," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 368-371, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Featherstone, Clayton R. & Niederle, Muriel, 2016. "Boston versus deferred acceptance in an interim setting: An experimental investigation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 353-375.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool choice Matching Recombinant estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:146:y:2011:i:1:p:397-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.