An Experimental Investigation of the Seller Incentives of EPA's Emission Trading Auction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cason, Timothy N., 2010.
"What Can Laboratory Experiments Teach Us About Emissions Permit Market Design?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 151-161, April.
- Cason, Timothy N., 2010. "What Can Laboratory Experiments Teach Us About Emissions Permit Market Design?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-11, April.
- Hahn, Robert W., 2000. "The Impact of Economics on Environmental Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 375-399, May.
- John A. List & Michael K. Price, 2013.
"Using Field Experiments in Environmental and Resource Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
19289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John List & Michael Price, 2013. "Using Field Experiments in Environmental and Resource Economics," Artefactual Field Experiments 00447, The Field Experiments Website.
- Chesney, Marc & Taschini, Luca & Wang, Mei, 2011. "Regulated and non-regulated companies, technology adoption in experimental markets for emission permits, and options contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37577, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luca Taschini, 2010.
"Environmental Economics and Modeling Marketable Permits,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(4), pages 325-343, December.
- Taschini, Luca, 2010. "Environmental economics and modeling marketable permits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luca Taschini, 2010. "Environmental economics and modeling marketable permits," GRI Working Papers 25, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Hans-Theo Normann & Roberto Ricciuti, 2009. "Laboratory Experiments For Economic Policy Making," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 407-432, July.
- Stavins, Robert, 2003.
"Market-Based Environmental Policies: What Can We Learn from U.S. Experience (and Related Research)?,"
dp-03-43, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert, 2003. "Market-Based Environmental Policies: What Can We Learn from U.S. Experience and Related Research?," Working Paper Series rwp03-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Luca Taschini & Marc Chesney & Mei Wang, 2014.
"Experimental comparison between markets on dynamic permit trading and investment in irreversible abatement with and without non-regulated companies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 23-50, August.
- Marc Chesney & Luca Taschini & Mei Wang, 2011. "Experimental comparison between markets on dynamic permit trading and investment in irreversible abatement with and without nonregulated companies," GRI Working Papers 41, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sonia Schwartz, 2009. "Comment distribuer les quotas de pollution ?. Une revue de la littérature," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 119(4), pages 535-568.
- Harstad, Bård & Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2010.
"Trading for the future: Signaling in permit markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 749-760, October.
- Bard Harstad & Gunnar S. Eskeland, 2006. "Trading for the Future: Signaling in Permit Markets," Discussion Papers 1429, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Harstad, Bård & Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2010. "Trading for the Future: Signaling in Permit Markets," Discussion Papers 2010/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment ; law ; air pollution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:socaec:9307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuscus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.