Monetary-fiscal policy interactions and commitment versus discretion in a monetary union
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Brociner, Andrew & Levine, Paul L, 1992.
"Fiscal Policy Coordination and EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levine, Paul & Brociner, Andrew, 1994. "Fiscal policy coordination and EMU : A dynamic game approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 699-729.
- Beetsma Roel M.W.J. & Bovenberg A. Lans, 1995.
"Monetary union without fiscal coordination may discipline policymakers,"
024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Beetsma, Roel M. W. J. & Lans Bovenberg, A., 1998. "Monetary union without fiscal coordination may discipline policymakers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 239-258, August.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1995. "Monetary union without fiscal coordination may discipline policymakers," Discussion Paper 1995-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1995. "Monetary Union without Fiscal Coordination May Discipline Policymakers," DELTA Working Papers 95-22, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Russell W. Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2000.
"Designing Stabilization Policy in a Monetary Union,"
NBER Working Papers
7607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell W. Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2000. "Designing stabilization policy in a monetary union," Working Paper 0001, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2000. "Designing Stabilization Policy in a Monetary Union," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 99, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2000. "Designing Stabilization Policy in a Monetary Union," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0529, Econometric Society.
- Sibert, Anne, 1992.
"Government finance in a common currency area,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 567-578, December.
- Dixit, Avinash & Lambertini, Luisa, 2003. "Symbiosis of monetary and fiscal policies in a monetary union," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 235-247, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:45:y:2001:i:4-6:p:977-987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.