Geographic patterns of trading profitability in Xetra
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Hansch & Narayan Y. Naik & S. Viswanathan, 1998. "Do Inventories Matter in Dealership Markets? Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1623-1656, October.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1999. "Trying to Explain Home Bias in Equities and Consumption," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 571-608, June.
- Engle, Robert F, 1978. "Testing Price Equations for Stability across Spectral Frequency Bands," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 869-881, July.
- Joshua D. Coval & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 1999. "Home Bias at Home: Local Equity Preference in Domestic Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2045-2073, December.
- Sang-Rim Choi & Adrian Tschoegl & Chwo-Ming Yu, 1986. "Banks and the world’s major financial centers, 1970–1980," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 48-64, March.
- Hasabrouck, Joel & Sofianos, George, 1993. " The Trades of Market Makers: An Empirical Analysis of NYSE Specialists," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1565-1593, December.
- Sang Choi & Daekeun Park & Adrian Tschoegl, 1996. "Banks and the world’s major banking centers, 1990," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(4), pages 774-793, December.
- Engle, Robert F, 1974. "Band Spectrum Regression," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shukla, Ravi K. & van Inwegen, Gregory B., 1995. "Do locals perform better than foreigners?: An analysis of UK and US mutual fund managers," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 241-254, August.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1993. " An Information Based Explanation of the Domestic Bias in International Equity Investment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 97-109.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Numan Ülkü & Enzo Weber, 2014. "Identifying the Interaction between Foreign Investor Flows and Emerging Stock Market Returns," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1541-1581.
- Jeon, Jin Q. & Lee, Cheolwoo & Moffett, Clay M., 2011. "Effects of foreign ownership on payout policy: Evidence from the Korean market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 344-375, May.
- Demet Yilmazkuday & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2017.
"The role of direct flights in trade costs,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(2), pages 249-270, May.
- Yilmazkuday, Demet & Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2014. "The role of direct flights in trade costs," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 179, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Demet Yilmazkuday & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "The Role of Direct Flights in Trade Costs," Working Papers 1604, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Stolowy, Hervé & Jeanjean, Thomas & Erkens, Michael, 2011.
"The economic consequences of increasing the international visibility of financial reports,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
957, HEC Paris.
- Hervé Stolowy & T. Jeanjean & M. Erkens, 2012. "The Economic Consequences of Increasing the International Visibility of Financial Reports," Post-Print hal-00715389, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & T. Jeanjean & M. Erkens, 2012. "The Economic Consequences of Increasing the International Visibility of Financial Reports," Post-Print hal-00715390, HAL.
- Chris D'Souza, 2007. "Where Does Price Discovery Occur in FX Markets?," Staff Working Papers 07-52, Bank of Canada.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2013.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Sodini, 2012. "Household Finance. An Emerging Field," EIEF Working Papers Series 1204, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2012.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012. "Household Finance: An Emerging Field," CEPR Discussion Papers 8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuko Hashimoto & K. M. Wacker, 2016. "The role of information for international capital flows: new evidence from the SDDS," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(3), pages 529-557, August.
- Tomas Dvorak, 2001.
"Do Domestic Investors Have an Information Advantage? Evidence from Indonesia,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2001-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Tomas Dvorak, 2001. "Do Domestic Investors Have an Information Advantage? Evidence from Indonesia," Center for Development Economics 168, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2010. "Foreign ownership in Vietnam stock markets - an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 29863, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2015. "Foreign ownership in emerging stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 32, pages 15-24.
- Jeon, Jin Q. & Ryoo, Juyoun, 2013. "How do foreign investors affect corporate policy?: Evidence from Korea," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 52-65.
- Banalieva, Elitsa R. & Robertson, Christopher J., 2010. "Performance, diversity, and multiplicity of foreign cross-listing portfolios," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 531-547, December.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy & Michael Erkens, 2012. "Economic consequences of adopting English for annual reports," Post-Print hal-00690931, HAL.
- Xuan Vinh Vo, 2016. "Foreign ownership and stock market liquidity - evidence from Vietnam," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:45:y:2001:i:4-6:p:757-769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.