European Economic Review
1986, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 237-259 Exchange rate simulations with the EPA world economic model
by Kaneko, Takafumi & Yasuhara, Norikazu
1985, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 263-301 Second-best analysis with markets in disequilibrium : Public sector pricing in a Keynesian regime
by Dreze, Jacques H.
- 303-321 Public investment and social risk-sharing
by Grinols, Earl L.
- 323-354 An empirical two market disequilibrium model for Dutch manufacturing
by Kooiman, P. & Kloek, T.
- 355-379 On the choice between international capital and labor mobility
by Van Bemmelen, Michael
- 381-386 Neary and Roberts on Le Chatelier properties of spill-over effects : A correction
by Standaert, Stan
- 387-406 Work effort and search subsidies with long-run equilibrium contracts
by Strand, Jon
1985, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 157-191 Government deficits, the real interest rate and LDC debt : On global crowding out
by LAL, Deepak & van Wijnbergen, Sweder
- 193-223 Relative price variability and inflation : The Italian evidence
by Pagano, Marco
- 225-231 The effect of advertising on total consumption of cigarettes in the U.K. : A comment
by Radfar, Mehran
- 233-257 Estimation of optimal human capital accumulation parameters for The Netherlands
by Theeuwes, J. & Koopmans, C. C. & Van Opstal, R. & Van Reijn, H.
1985, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-13 Income distribution and composition of consumer demand in the Spanish economy
by Abadia, Antonio
- 15-33 The effects of irregular markets on macroeconomic policy : Some estimates for belgium
by Adam, M. C. & Ginsburgh, V.
- 35-61 Macroeconomic policy and aggregate fluctuations in a semi-industrialized open economy : Greece 1951-1980
by Alogoskoufis, George S.
- 63-87 Price and output responsiveness to nominal changes under differential information
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 89-110 Bilateral capital flows and the exchange rate : The case of the U.S.A. vis-a-vis Canada, France, West Germany and the U.K
by Marwah, Kanta & Klein, Lawrence R. & Bodkin, Ronald G.
- 111-136 Two alternative stochastic specification and estimation methods for quantity rationing models : A Monte-Carlo comparison
by Sneessens, Henri R.
1985, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 279-308 The second enlargement of the european communities: Probable effects on the members and the new entrants
by Aktan, Okan H.
- 309-330 International trade and trade creation under instability
by Bigman, David
- 331-345 A theorem on policy neutrality
by Nickerson, David
- 347-362 The demand for education under capital market imperfections
by Kodde, David A. & Ritzen, Josef M.M.
- 363-376 Intertemporal relationships between industrialized economies
by Huth, William L.
- 377-395 International trade and industrial organization: Problems, solved and unsolved
by Caves, Richard E.
1985, Volume 28, Issue 1-2
- 1-9 Introduction
by De Menil, Georges & Gordon, Robert J.
- 11-42 Fiscal policy and the exchange rate in the big seven : Transmission of U.S. government spending shocks
by Masson, Paul & Blundell-Wignall, Adrian
- 43-47 'Fiscal policy and the exchange rate in the big seven: Transmission of U.S. government spending shocks' by Paul Masson and Adrian Blundell-Wignall
by Frenkel, Jacob A.
- 49-52 'Fiscal policy and the exchange rate in the big seven: Transmission of U.S. government spending shocks' : by Paul Masson and Adrian Blundell-Wignall
by Visco, Ignazio
- 53-81 International coordination in the design of macroeconomic policy rules
by Taylor, John B.
- 83-87 'International coordination in the design of macroeconomic policies' by John B. Taylor
by Galli, Giampaolo
- 89-92 'International coordination in the design of macroeconomic policies' by John B. Taylor
by Nordhaus, William
- 93-115 Can exchange rate predictability be achieved without monetary convergence? : Evidence from the EMS
by Rogoff, Kenneth
- 117-120 'Can exchange rate predictability be achieved without monetary convergence?--evidence from the EMS' by Kenneth Rogoff
by Debonneuil, Xavier & Galy, Michel
- 121-122 'Can exchange rate predictability be achieved without monetary convergence?--evidence from the EMS' by Kenneth Rogoff
by Flemming, J. S.
- 123-124 A note on 'the good fix' and 'the bad fix'
by Mundell, Robert A.
- 125-127 'A note on 'the good fix' and 'the bad fix'' by Robert A. Mundell
by Frenkel, Jacob A.
- 129-150 Monetary targets, real exchange rates and macroeconomic stability
by Penati, Alessandro
- 151-152 'Monetary targets, real exchange rates and macroeconomic stability' by Alessandro Penati
by Frankel, Jeffrey A.
- 153-155 'Monetary targets, real exchange rates and macroeconomic stability' by Alessandro Penati
by Perez, Jose
- 157-191 International comparison of the sources of productivity slowdown 1973-1982
by Helliwell, John F. & Sturm, Peter H. & Salou, Gerard
- 193-195 'International comparison of the sources of productivity slowdown 1973-1982' by John F. Helliwell, Peter H. Sturm and Gerard Salou
by Branson, William H.
- 197-200 'International comparison of the sources of productivity slowdown 1973-1982' by John F. Helliwell, Peter H. Sturm and Gerard Salou
by Faini, Riccardo
- 201-231 Labor and investment demand at the firm level : A comparison of French, German and U.S. manufacturing, 1970-79
by Mairesse, Jacques & Dormont, Brigitte
- 233-236 'Labor and investment demand at the firm level: A comparison of French, German and U.S. manufacturing, 1970-79' by Jacques Mairesse and Brigitte Dormont
by Cardani, Angelo M.
- 237-241 'Labor and investment demand at the firm level: A comparison of French, German and U.S. manufacturing, 1970-79' by Jacques Mairesse and Brigitte Dormont
by de Macedo, Jorge Braga
- 243-268 Rationality, causality, and the relation between economic conditions and the popularity of parties : An empirical investigation for the Federal Republic of Germany, 1971-1982
by Kirchgassner, Gebhard
- 269-272 'Rationality, causality, and the relation between economic conditions and the popularity of parties' by Gebhard Kirchgassner
by Blinder, Alan S.
- 273-277 'Rationality, causality, and the relation between economic conditions and the popularity of parties' by Gebhard Kirchgassner
by Sturm, Peter H.
1985, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 293-309 Work sharing, employment and wages
by Calmfors, Lars
- 311-334 Taxation of capital gains on owner-occupied homes
by Englund, Peter
- 335-353 Separability and the modelling of international economic integration
by Winters, L. Alan
- 357-374 Specification and time series estimation of dynamic Gorman Polar Form demand systems
by Ray, Ranjan
- 375-390 Differential consumer demand systems
by Keller, W.J. & Van Driel, J.
- 397-404 Inverse demand and anti-giffen goods
by Kohli, Ulrich
1985, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 115-138 Management versus ownership, II
by Ichiishi, Tatsuro
- 141-163 Optimal feedback rules in an open economy macromodel with rational expectations
by Levine, Paul & Currie, David
- 165-182 Target buffer stocks
by Seidmann, Daniel J.
- 183-200 Liability management of financial intermediaries in a dynamic and uncertain perspective
by Chateau, John Peter D.
- 201-219 Inventories in a dynamic macro model with flexible prices
by Eckalbar, John C.
- 221-242 Oligopolistic models of investment and employment decisions in a regional context: Theory and empirical evidence from a putty-clay model
by Faini, Riccardo & Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 243-261 Optimal hedging on futures markets for commodity-exporting nations
by Gemmill, Gordon
- 263-289 Towards a politico-economic theory of social security
by van Velthoven, Ben & van Winden, Frans
1985, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-2 Cooperative agreements and conflicts of interest
by d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold
- 3-24 Cooperative oligopoly equilibrium
by Kurz, Mordecai
- 25-44 A theory of conscious parallelism
by Macleod, W. Bentley
- 45-55 Collusive equilibria in oligopolies with finite lives
by Fraysse, Jean & Moreaux, Michel
- 57-74 Measuring the power to monopolize : A simple-game-theoretic approach
by d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis
- 75-96 Common and conflicting interests in two-sided matching markets
by Roth, Alvin E.
- 97-114 The many approaches to the study of monopolistic competition
by Shubik, Martin
1984, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 261-276 Tariffs and Pareto optimality in international trade : The case of unemployment
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 277-294 The West German gastarbeiter system of immigration
by Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Schatz, Klaus-Werner & Wong, Kar-yiu
- 295-317 Short-run fluctuations in fertility and mortality in pre-industrial Sweden
by Eckstein, Zvi & Schultz, T. Paul & Wolpin, Kenneth I.
- 319-338 Macroeconomic performance, old age security and the rate of social assistance recipients in Sweden
by Gustafsson, Bjorn
- 339-351 Price behaviour in the Italian manufacturing industry
by Heimler, Alberto
- 353-367 Purchasing power parity and relative price variability : Evidence from the 1970s
by Miller, Stephen
- 369-377 Some further results on Rosen and Quandt's labor market model
by Stenius, Marianne & Viren, Matti
1984, Volume 26, Issue 1-2
- 1-11 Production uncertainty and the market equilibrium of the competitive firm
by Beuthe, Michel & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Lefoll, Jean
- 13-32 Economic conflict and the solution of dynamic games
by Brandsma, Andries S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J.
- 33-53 The hidden economy as an 'unobserved' variable
by Frey, Bruno S. & Weck-Hanneman, Hannelore
- 55-71 On the design of bilateral contracts
by Honkapohja, Seppo
- 73-82 Purchasing power parity in the 1920s and the 1970s : A note
by Junge, Georg
- 83-108 Product innovation and employment
by Katsoulacos, Y.
- 109-113 On variability under certainty
by Katz, Eliakim
- 115-133 On the recoverability of risk and time preferences from consumption and asset demands
by Polemarchakis, H. M. & Selden, L.
- 135-152 Capital movements, intersectoral resource shifts and the trade balance
by Razin, Assaf
- 153-166 Adjustment of projections to recent observations
by Sandef, J. & Don, F. J. H. & van den Berg, P. J. C. M.
- 167-185 The economic implications of learning-by-doing for population size and growth
by Simon, Julian L. & Steinmann, Gunter
- 187-201 Rationing macroeconomics : A Graphical Exposition
by Sneessens, H. R.
- 203-208 Complement to 'rationing macroeconomics: A graphical exposition': Aggregate demand and supply
by Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Peytrignet, Michel
- 209-212 Fixed points of compositions
by Ten Raa, Thijs
- 213-227 Intra-industry trade between the industrial countries and the developing world
by Tharakan, P. K. M.
- 229-245 Energy-capital substitution, wage flexibility and aggregate output supply
by Vinals, Jose M.
- 247-258 Imperfect information and credit market equilibrium
by Webb, David C.
1984, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 279-292 A little bit more evidence on the natural rate hypothesis from the U.K
by Bean, Charles R.
- 293-318 A comparison of technology in centrally-planned and market-type economies
by Drabek, Zdenek
- 319-344 A cross section analysis of intra-industry trade in the U.K
by Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris
- 345-354 Three pitfalls in the construction of family-based models of population growth
by Kemp, Murray C. & Leonard, Daniel & Van Long, Ngo
- 355-372 The econometric modelling of aggregate consumer behaviour
by McKenzie, George & Thomas, Stephen
- 373-385 Efficient risk sharing, non-marketable labor income and fixed-wage contracts
by Marcus, Alan J.
- 387-399 Misperceptions, rigidity and welfare
by Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E. O.
1984, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 151-182 Materials price increases and aggregate adjustment in an open economy : A Stochastic Approach
by Bhandari, Jagdeep S. & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 183-185 Robinson and Marshall-Lerner conditions with positive import content of exports
by Breuss, Fritz
- 187-212 The international transmission of inflation to a small open economy under fixed exchange rates and highly interest-sensitive capital flows : An Empirical Analysis
by Browne, F. X.
- 213-221 Does inflation uncertainty increase with the level of inflation?
by Bulkley, George
- 223-233 On the relationship between aggregate merger activity and the stock market
by Geroski, P. A.
- 235-238 The break-up of a currency union increases the demand for money
by Honohan, Patrick
- 239-252 Shadow pricing of labour and capital in an economy with unemployed labour
by Marchand, M. & Mintz, J. & Pestieau, P.
- 253-277 Supply shocks and the interdependence of macroeconomic stability under flexible exchange rates
by Ueda, Kazuo
1984, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-6 Introduction
by De Menil, Georges & Gordon, Robert J.
- 7-27 Current and anticipated deficits, interest rates and economic activity
by Blanchard, Olivier J.
- 29-32 'Current and anticipated deficits, interest rates and economic activity' by Olivier Blanchard
by Malinvaud, E.
- 33-36 'Current and anticipated deficits, interest rates and economic activity' by Olivier Blanchard
by Marris, Stephen
- 37-64 Does devaluation improve the current account?
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Risager, Ole
- 65-68 'Does devaluation improve the current account?' by T. Gylfason and O. Risager
by Frenkel, Jacob A.
- 69-70 'Does devaluation improve the current account?' by T. Gylfason and O. Risager
by de Montbrial, Thierry
- 71-94 The relationship between production and unemployment in Japan : Okun's law in comparative perspective
by Hamada, Koichi & Kurosaka, Yoshio
- 95-98 'The relationship between production and unemployment in Japan Okun's law in comparative perspective' by K. Hamada and Y. Kurosaka
by Haraf, William S.
- 99-105 'The relationship between production and unemployment in Japan Okun's Law in comparative perspective' by K. Hamada and Y. Kurosaka
by Mairesse, Jacques
- 107-141 An econometric model of France during the 19th century
by Bourguignon, F. & Levy-Leboyer, M.
- 143-146 'An econometric model of France during the 19th century' by F. Bourguignon and M. Levy-Leboyer
by Gordon, Robert J.
- 147-148 'An econometric model of France during the 19th century' by F. Bourguignon and M. Levy-Leboyer
by Montbrial, Thierry de
1984, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 273-283 On the flexibility of the Rotterdam model
by Byron, R. P.
- 285-289 On the flexibility of the Rotterdam model : A first empirical look
by Barnett, William A.
- 291-307 DUP activities and economic theory
by Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Brecher, Richard A. & Srinivasan, T. N.
- 309-320 Capital mobility and exchange rate overshooting
by Bhandari, Jagdeep S. & Driskill, Robert & Frenkel, Jacob A.
- 321-344 The theory of mixed demand functions
by Chavas, Jean-Paul
- 345-368 The principle of minimum differentiation revisited
by Economides, Nicholas
- 369-381 Can tax cuts beat the Phillips-curve?
by Hersoug, Tor
- 383-400 Income prospects and job mobility : The case of Sweden
by Holmlund, Bertil
- 401-407 Rural-to-urban migration and the shadow wage in LDCs
by Renard, Robrecht
1984, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 117-136 A synthesis of the macroeconomic approaches to exchange rate determination
by Ahtiala, Pekka
- 137-150 Complete systems methods of estimating models with rational and adaptive expectations : A case study
by Blake, David
- 151-159 Exchange rate dynamics : The Swiss/U.S. case
by Demery, D.
- 161-164 The secular inflation term in open-economy Phillips curves
by Engel, Charles & Frankel, Jeffrey
- 165-188 Worksharing and factor prices
by Hart, Robert A.
- 189-195 Exchange rate and relative monetary expansions : The case of simultaneous hyperinflation and rational expectations
by Huang, Roger D.
- 197-201 Comment on the specification of structure-performance relationships
by Martin, Stephen
- 203-207 Private disclosure : Is honesty enough?
by De Mesa, David
- 209-223 True indexes and rational habit formation
by Philips, Louis & Spinnewyn, Frans
- 225-237 Intersectoral transfer of labour in a small open economy
by Steigum, Erling Jr.
- 239-256 The inequality of actual incomes and earning capacities between households in Europe
by Van Weeren, Hans & Van Praag, Bernard M. S.
- 257-270 Consumers with differing reaction speeds, scale advantages and industry structure
by Wernerfelt, Birger
1984, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-21 Competing wage claims, cost inflation, and capacity utilization
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Lindbeck, Assar
- 23-37 Inflation and nominal tax system in an open economy
by Huber, Gerard
- 39-59 The effect of market conduct on international steam coal trade
by Kolstad, Charles D. & Abbey, David S.
- 61-82 Estimating labor supply and production decisions of self-employed farm producers
by Lopez, Ramon E.
- 83-101 From small to large : A systematic comparison of gradually more complex econometric models
by Lybeck, Johan A. & Carlsson, Evert
- 103-111 On linear models with rational expectations which admit a unique solution
by Broze, L. & Szafarz, A.
- 113-115 On linear models with rational expectations : An addendum
by Visco, Ignazio
1983, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 261-280 A theory of current account and exchange rate determinations
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 281-290 An analysis of the implications of omitting variables from the monetary growth equation in a model of real output and unanticipated money growth
by Attfield, C. L. F.
- 291-297 Shock treatment for inflation : A note on optimal policy in a Buiter/Miller model
by Driffill, E. J.
- 299-314 Money, activity and prices : Some inter-country evidence
by Fitzgerald, M. Desmond & Pollio, Gerald
- 315-327 Estimation of portfolio-balance functions that are mean-variance optimizing : The mark and the dollar
by Frankel, Jeffrey A.
- 329-337 The family of inverse demand systems
by Huang, Kuo S.
- 339-358 How should commodities be taxed? : Market structure, product heterogeneity and the optimal structure of commodity taxes
by Kay, J. A. & Keen, M. J.
- 359-394 Feles: The functionalized extended linear expenditure system : Theory, estimation procedures and application to individual household consumption expenditures involving socioeconomic and sociodemographic characteristics
by Merz, Joachim
- 395-400 The consumer's demand for diversity
by Theil, Henri & Finke, Renate
1983, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 149-160 Money balances as factor inputs : An empirical evidence based on translog specification
by Apostolakis, Bobby
- 161-194 Dynamic energy demand models with latent equipment
by Carlevaro, Fabrizio & Spierer, Charles
- 195-201 Credit rationing as a (temporary) suboptimal equilibrium with imperfect information
by Chateau, John Peter D.
- 203-215 Industry structure and trade policy under fluctuating import prices
by Donnenfeld, Shabtai & Strebel, Paul
- 217-222 Monopoly versus competition : The learning by doing case
by Fershtman, Chaim & Spiegel, Uriel
- 223-230 Collective fineness of stock prices and efficiency of financial markets
by John, Kose
- 231-239 Substitution in consumption : An application to the allocation of time
by Kesenne, Stefan
- 241-251 A simple portfolio allocation model of financial wealth
by Taylor, John C. & Clements, Kenneth W.
- 253-256 On the specification of structure-performance relationships : A comment
by Clarke, R.
- 257-259 On the specification of structure-performance relationships : A reply
by Sawyer, Malcolm
1983, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-17 The three regimes of the IS-LM model : A non-Walrasian analysis
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 19-32 Devaluation, long-term contracts and rational expectations
by Burton, David
- 33-54 On the effectiveness of monetary and fiscal policies in a Keynesian model
by Chetty, V. K. & Lahiri, A. K.
- 55-58 A note on Walrasian equilibria in non-Walrasian models
by Ellis, Christopher J.
- 59-69 Consensus, dissension and ideology among economists in various European countries and in the United States
by Frey, Bruno S. & Ginsburgh, Victor & Pestieau, Pierre & Pommerehne, Werner W. & Schneider, Friedrich
- 71-98 Rationing in an open economy : Fix-price equilibrium and two-gap models
by Gunning, J. W.
- 99-101 A proposition on short-run departures from the law-of-one-price : An extension
by Marquez, Jaime
- 103-116 Changes in income distribution and welfare from greater immigration of unskilled workers
by Mutti, John & Gerking, Shelby
- 117-139 Crowding out in an inflationary open economy : The Italian case
by Padoa Schioppa, Fiorella
- 141-148 A re-examination of Verdoorn's law and its application to the manufacturing industries of the UK, West Germany and the USA
by Turner, R. E.
1983, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 257-264 Currency-related risk and risk premium in the world's currency market
by Agmon, Tamir & Arad, Ruth
- 265-276 An export model for the Belgian industry
by Bauwens, Luc & d'Alcantara, Gonzague
- 277-296 The relevance of input substitution in the inter-industry model
by Bonnici, Josef
- 297-304 On the frequency of wage indexation
by Danziger, Leif
- 305-329 Fixed-price equilibria in a two-country model of trade : Existence and comparative statics
by Laussel, Didier & Montet, Christian
- 331-350 A dynamic macroeconomic model with monopolistic behavior in the labor market
by Michel, Philippe & Padoa Schioppa, Fiorella
- 351-362 The distribution approach to the aggregation of putty-clay production functions
by Muysken, Joan
- 363-372 Income distribution functions with disturbances
by Ransom, Michael R. & Cramer, Jan S.
- 373-404 A geometric approach to disequilibrium exchange rate fluctuations : The case of Switzerland
by Ritschard, Gilbert & Royer, Daniel
1983, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 117-137 Gasoline demand in the OECD : An application of pooling and testing procedures
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Griffin, James M.
- 139-146 On an absolute measure of distributional change
by Berrebi, Z. M. & Silber, Jacques
- 147-166 On the impact of shock persistence on the dynamics of a recursive economy
by Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B. & Mehra, Rajnish
- 167-176 Micro-economic applications of marginal changes in risk
by Eeckhoudt, Louis & Hansen, Pierre
- 177-191 The cost-output relationship of banks revisited
by Goldschmidt, Amnon
- 193-218 The demand for money in secular perspective : The case of Norway, 1867-1980
by Klovland, Jan Tore
- 219-226 Capacity constraints, alternative technologies and input-output analysis
by Lahiri, Sajal
- 227-256 Interpreting income distributions in a welfare state : The case of Sweden
by Lindbeck, A.
1983, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-2 A strategic approach to market competition
by d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis & Jaskold Gabszewick, Jean
- 3-31 Preemption, leapfrogging and competition in patent races
by Fudenberg, Drew & Gilbert, Richard & Stiglitz, Joseph & Tirole, Jean
- 33-57 A model of oligopolistic size structure and profitability
by Selten, Reinhard
- 59-74 Profit-sharing in a collusive industry
by Osborne, Martin J. & Pitchik, Carolyn
- 75-96 Product differentiation, prices, and market structure
by Kawashima, Yasuo
- 97-115 Breeding and raiding: A theory of strategic production of skills
by Guasch, J. Luis & Sobel, Joel