Time-use data in economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kooreman, Peter & Kapteyn, Arie, 1987.
"A Disaggregated Analysis of the Allocation of Time within the Household,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 223-249, April.
- Kooreman, P. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1984. "A disaggregated analysis of the allocation of time within the household," Research Memorandum FEW 153, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Biddle, Jeff E & Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1990. "Sleep and the Allocation of Time," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 922-943, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almudena Sevilla, 2014. "On the importance of time diary data and introduction to a special issue on time use research," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-6, March.
- Chen Song & Chao Wei, 2015. "Travel Time Use Over Five Decades," Working Papers 2015-19, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Moser, Anke, 2009. "Determinanten der Zeitverwendung fÃ¼r ErnÃ¤hrung in Deutschland: eine Ã¶konometrische Analyse mit Zeitbudgetdaten," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(3).
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012.
"Trends in time allocation: A cross-country analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1338-1359.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Jose Ignacio Gimenez-Nadal, 2011. "Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 547, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Rosales-Salas, Jorge, 2017. "Beyond transport time: A review of time use modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 209-230.
- Pagán, Ricardo, 2013. "Time allocation of disabled individuals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 80-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:49:y:2005:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.