Privatisation of utilities and the asset value problem
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul A. Grout, 2003.
"Public and Private Sector Discount Rates in Public-Private Partnerships,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages 62-68, March.
- Paul Grout, 2002. "Public and Private Sector Discount Rates in Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/059, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Grout, Paul A, 1984. "Investment and Wages in the Absence of Binding Contracts: A Nash Bargining Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 449-460, March.
- Rees, Ray, 1988. "Inefficiency, Public Enterprise and Privatisation," Munich Reprints in Economics 3415, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rees, Ray, 1988. "INefficiency, public enterprise and privatisation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 422-431, March.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Mayer, Colin, 1988. "The privatisation process in France and the U.K," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 482-490, March.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Dewenter, Kathryn L & Malatesta, Paul H, 1997. " Public Offerings of State-Owned and Privately-Owned Enterprises: An International Comparison," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1659-1679, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:48:y:2004:i:4:p:927-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.