Inefficiency, Public Enterprise and Privatisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perelman, Sergio & Pestieau, Pierre, 1988. "Technical performance in public enterprises : A comparative study of railways and postal services," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 432-441, March.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1979.
"Incentive Compatibility and the Bargaining Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1977. "Incentive Compatability and the Bargaining Problem," Discussion Papers 284, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Henderson, P D, 1977. "Two British Errors: Their Probable Size and Some Possible Lessons," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 159-205, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blazejewski, Susanne & Dorow, Wolfgang, 2003. "Managing organizational politics for radical change: the case of Beiersdorf-Lechia S.A., Poznan," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 204-223, August.
- Bouwe Dijkstra & Anuj Mathew & Arijit Mukherjee, 2015. "Privatization in the presence of foreign competition and strategic policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 271-290, April.
- Mohamed Jellal & François-Charles Wolff, 2003.
"Privatisation et négociation collective,"
Revue d’économie du développement,
De Boeck Université, vol. 11(1), pages 73-99.
- Jellal, Mohamed & wolff, François-Charles, 2003.
"Privatisation et négociation collective
[Privatization and collective bargaining]," MPRA Paper 38367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jellal, Mohamed & wolff, François-Charles, 2003. "Privatisation et négociation collective
- Richard Green & Jonathan Haskel, 2004. "Seeking a Premier-League Economy The Role of Privatization," NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 63-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grout, P.A.Paul A. & Jenkins, Andrew & Zalewska, Anna, 2004. "Privatisation of utilities and the asset value problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 927-941, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:3415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .