Public and Private Sector Discount Rates in Public-Private Partnerships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Grout, 2002. "Public and Private Sector Discount Rates in Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/059, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandmo, Agnar & Dreze, Jacques H, 1971.
"Discount Rates for Public Investment in Closed and Open Economies,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(152), pages 395-412, November.
- SANDMO, Agnar & DREZE, Jacques H., 1971. "Discount rates for public investment in closed and open economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 98, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bennett, John & Iossa, Elisabetta, 2006.
"Building and managing facilities for public services,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 2143-2160, November.
- Bennett, John & Elisabetta Iossa, 2002. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 22, Royal Economic Society.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2002. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2004. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- JOhn Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/137, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Brealey, R A & Cooper, I A & Habib, M A, 1997. "Investment Appraisal in the Public Sector," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 12-28, Winter.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1987.
"Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 303-328, March.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Paul R. Milgrom, 1985. "Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oliver Hart, 2003.
"Incomplete Contracts and Public Ownership: Remarks, and an Application to Public-Private Partnerships,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages 69-76, March.
- Oliver Hart, 2002. "Incomplete Contracts and Public Ownership: Remarks, and an Application to Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/061, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai, 2012. "The impact of user heterogeneity on road franchising," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 958-975.
- Chandan Kumar, 2018.
"Role of Bidding Method and Risk Allocation in the Performance of Public Private Partnership (PPP) Projects,"
- Chandan Kumar, 2018. "Role of bidding method and risk allocation in the performance of public private partnership (PPP) projects," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2018-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Lozano-Minguez, E. & Kolios, A.J. & Brennan, F.P., 2011. "Multi-criteria assessment of offshore wind turbine support structures," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2831-2837.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2018:i:3:p:927-940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ovando, Paola & Campos, Pablo & Calama, Rafael & Montero, Gregorio, 2010. "Landowner net benefit from Stone pine (Pinus pinea L.) afforestation of dry-land cereal fields in Valladolid, Spain," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 83-100, April.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:62:y:2018:i:c:p:12-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roehrich, Jens K. & Lewis, Michael A. & George, Gerard, 2014. "Are public–private partnerships a healthy option? A systematic literature review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 110-119.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2017:v:223:i:4:p:37-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Spackman, 2011. "Government discounting controversies: changing prices, opportunity costs and systematic risk," GRI Working Papers 67, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fandel, Günter & Giese, Anke & Mohn, Brigitte, 2012. "Measuring synergy effects of a Public Social Private Partnership (PSPP) project," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 815-824.
- Soumaré, Issouf & Lai, Van Son, 2016. "An analysis of government loan guarantees and direct investment through public-private partnerships," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 508-519.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:1095-1105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claude Montmarquette & Iain Scott, 2007. "Taux d'actualisation pour l'évaluation des investissements publics au Québec," CIRANO Project Reports 2007rp-02, CIRANO.
- Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai, 2012. "Flexible build-operate-transfer contracts for road franchising under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1419-1439.
- Power, Gabriel J. & Burris, Mark & Vadali, Sharada & Vedenov, Dmitry, 2016. "Valuation of strategic options in public–private partnerships," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 50-68.
- Harry Clarke, 2007. "Conserving Biodiversity in the Face of Climate Change," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 157-170.
- Paolo Balduzzi, 2006. "Models of Partnerships," Working Papers 96, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2006.
- Paul A Grout & Margaret Stevens, 2003. "Financing and Managing Public Services: An Assessment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/076, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Athena Roumboutsos, 2010. "Sustainability, Social Discount Rates and the Selection of Project Procurement Method," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 165-174, May.
- Rachael Nsasira & Benon C. Basheka & Pross. N. Oluka, 2013. "Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) and Enhanced Service Delivery in Uganda: Implications from the Energy Sector," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(3), pages 48-60, May.
- Marian MOSZORO, 2014. "Efficient Public-Private Capital Structures," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 103-126, March.
- Grout, P.A.Paul A. & Jenkins, Andrew & Zalewska, Anna, 2004. "Privatisation of utilities and the asset value problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 927-941, August.
- Paul Grout & Silvia Sonderegger, 2006. "Simple money-based tests for choosing between private and public delivery: a discussion of the issues," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(1), pages 93-126, September.
- Deng, Zhongqi & Song, Shunfeng & Chen, Yongjun, 2016. "Private participation in infrastructure project and its impact on the project cost," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 63-76.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:165-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:113:y:2003:i:486:p:c62-c68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.