Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jogoec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-government-and-economics .
2021, Volume 4, Issue C
- S2667319321000185 Residual government ownership in public-private partnership projects
by Mansaray, Alhassan & Coleman, Simeon & Ataullah, Ali & Sirichand, Kavita
- S2667319321000227 Having the government as a client: Does this reduce earnings management of the firm?
by Glegg, Charmaine & Harris, Oneil & Ngo, Thanh & Susnjara, Jurica
- S2667319321000264 Michael Polanyi’s vision of government and economics: Spanning Hayek and Keynes
by Festré, Agnès
- S2667319321000276 Improving the efficacy of carbon tax policies
by Appelbaum, Elie
- S2667319321000288 Why reducing relative deprivation but not reducing income inequality might bring down COVID-19 infections
by Stark, Oded
2021, Volume 3, Issue C
2021, Volume 2, Issue C
- S2667319321000069 Why do countries in financial distress strategically delay seeking help?
by Tsoulouhas, Theofanis
- S2667319321000070 Ownership, Enforcement, and the Effects of Business Environment
by Qiang, Christine Zhenwei & Wang, He & Xu, L. Colin
- S2667319321000082 Bono Malum Superate: long-run effects of radical institutional change
by Asta, Federico & Mélon, Lela & Spruk, Rok
- S2667319321000124 Predictable country-level bias in the reporting of COVID-19 deaths
by Kobilov, Botir & Rouen, Ethan & Serafeim, George
- S2667319321000148 New structural economics: A framework of studying government and economics
by Lin, Justin Yifu
2021, Volume 1, Issue C