Intertemporal market division:: A case of alternating monopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peeters Ronald & Schinkel Maarten Pieter & Herings P. Jean-Jacques, 2001. "Intertemporal Market Devision: A Case of Alternating Monopoly," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
References listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Rabah & Lambson, Val E., 2003.
"Entry, exit, and imperfect competition in the long run,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 191-203, May.
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- AMIR, Rabah & LAMBSON, Val E., 2003. "Entry, exit, and imperfect competition in the long run," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1651, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AMIR, Rabah & LAMBSON, Val, 2003. "Entry, exit, and imperfect competition in the long run," CORE Discussion Papers 2003066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R Amir & V E Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0315, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Dasgupta, P. & Stiglitz, J. E., 1988. "Potential competition, actual competition, and economic welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 569-577, March.
- Sally M. Davies, 1991. "Dynamic Price Competition, Briefly Sunk Costs, and Entry Deterrence," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(4), pages 519-530, Winter.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 2001.
"Markov Perfect Equilibrium: I. Observable Actions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 191-219, October.
- Eric Maskin & Jean Tirole, 1997. "Markov Perfect Equilibrium, I: Observable Actions," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1799, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Vives, Xavier, 1988. "Sequential entry, industry structure and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1671-1687, October.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 2000.
"Genericity and Markovian Behavior in Stochastic Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1231-1248, September.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 1999. "Genericity and Markovian Behavior in Stochastic Games," Game Theory and Information 9901003, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 1999.
- Audretsch, David B. & Baumol, William J. & Burke, Andrew E., 2001. "Competition policy in dynamic markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 613-634, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Guo Ying, 2009. "Irrationality and monopolistic competition: An evolutionary approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 512-526, July.
- Arthur Zillante, 2005. "Spaced Out Monopolies: Theory and Empirics of Alternating Product Releases," Industrial Organization 0505008, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:49:y:2005:i:5:p:1207-1223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.