Intertemporal market division:: A case of alternating monopoly
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 1999.
"Genericity and Markovian Behavior in Stochastic Games,"
Game Theory and Information
9901003, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 1999.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 2000. "Genericity and Markovian Behavior in Stochastic Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1231-1248, September.
- Eric Maskin & Jean Tirole, 1997.
"Markov Perfect Equilibrium, I: Observable Actions,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1799, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Amir, Rabah & Lambson, Val E., 2003.
"Entry, exit, and imperfect competition in the long run,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 191-203, May.
- AMIR, Rabah & LAMBSON, Val E., . "Entry, exit, and imperfect competition in the long run," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1651, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R Amir & V E Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0315, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- AMIR, Rabah & LAMBSON, Val, 2003. "Entry, exit, and imperfect competition in the long run," CORE Discussion Papers 2003066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Vives, Xavier, 1988. "Sequential entry, industry structure and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1671-1687, October.
- Audretsch, David B. & Baumol, William J. & Burke, Andrew E., 2001. "Competition policy in dynamic markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 613-634, April.
- Dasgupta, P. & Stiglitz, J. E., 1988. "Potential competition, actual competition, and economic welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 569-577, March.
- Sally M. Davies, 1991. "Dynamic Price Competition, Briefly Sunk Costs, and Entry Deterrence," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(4), pages 519-530, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:49:y:2005:i:5:p:1207-1223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.