Should a team be homogeneous?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyer, Margaret A & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1987. "Incentives, Compensation, and Social Welfare," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 209-26, April.
- Vives, X., 1988.
"Nash Equilibrium With Strategic Complementarities,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
107-88, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Groves, Theodore & Radner, Roy, 1972. "Allocation of resources in a team," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 415-441, June.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1986. "Horizontal vs. Vertical Information Structure of the Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 971-83, December.
- Prat, A., 1998. "How Homogeneous Should a Team Be?," Discussion Paper 1998-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Milgrom, P. & Shannon, C., 1991.
"Monotone Comparative Statics,"
11, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-77, November.
- Arrow, K J & Radner, R, 1979. "Allocation of Resources in Large Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 361-85, March.
- Bassan, Bruno & Scarsini, Marco, 1995. "On the value of information in multi-agent decision theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 557-576.
- John Geanakoplos & Paul R. Milgrom, 1988.
"A Theory of Hierarchies Based on Limited Managerial Attention,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
775R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geanakoplos, John & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "A theory of hierarchies based on limited managerial attention," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 205-225, September.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:199845 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prat, Andrea, 1996. "Shared Knowledge vs Diversified Knowledge in Teams," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 181-195, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:46:y:2002:i:7:p:1187-1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.