Unions in oligopolistic, vertically connected industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Lin, Y Joseph, 1988. "Oligopoly and Vertical Integration: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 251-254, March.
- Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1997.
"Wage bargaining with incomplete information in an unionized Cournot oligopoly,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 353-374, May.
- Vannetelbosch, V. J., 1997. "Wage bargaining with incomplete information in an unionized Cournot oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1303, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Greenhut, M L & Ohta, H, 1979. "Vertical Integration of Successive Oligopolists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 137-141, March.
- Dobson, Paul W., 1994. "Multifirm unions and the incentive to adopt pattern bargaining in oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Santoni, Michele, 1996.
"Union-Oligopoly Sequential Bargaining: Trade and Industrial Policies,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 640-663, October.
- Michele Santoni, "undated". "Union-Oligopoly Sequential Bargaining: Trade and Industrial Policies," Discussion Papers 94/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Abiru, Masahiro & Nahata, Babu & Raychaudhuri, Subhashis & Waterson, Michael, 1998. "Equilibrium structures in vertical oligopoly," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 463-480, December.
- Shapiro, Carl, 1989. "Theories of oligopoly behavior," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 329-414 Elsevier.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 1995. "National wage bargaining in an internationally integrated product market," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, September.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1993. "Staggered vs. synchronised wage setting in oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1507-1522, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Grandner, 2006. "A Note on Franchising and Wage Bargaining," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 281-293, April.
- Michele SANTONI, 2009.
"Does product market integration lead to decentralised wage bargaining institutions?,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-43, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Michele Santoni, 2009. "Does product market integration lead to decentralised wage bargaining institutions?," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1091, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Santoni, Michele, 2014. "Product market integration and wage bargaining institutions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-15.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Bilateral monopolies and location choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 275-288, May.
- Lopez, Monica Correa & Naylor, Robin A., 2004. "The Cournot-Bertrand profit differential: A reversal result in a differentiated duopoly with wage bargaining," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 681-696, June.
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho, 2016. "Productivity shocks in a union-duopoly model," FEP Working Papers 576, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:45:y:2001:i:9:p:1723-1740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.