Does product market integration lead to decentralised wage bargaining institutions?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domenico Buccella, 2013.
"Unions’ bargaining coordination in multinational enterprises,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 373-392, November.
- Domenico Buccella, 2011. "Unions’ Bargaining Coordination in Multinational Enterprises," FIW Working Paper series 061, FIW.
- Beatrice Pagel & Christian Wey, 2013.
"Unionization Structures in International Oligopoly,"
CEIS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Pagel, Beatrice & Wey, Christian, 2012. "Unionization structures in international oligopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 44, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Domenico Buccella, 2013. "Unions' bargaining coordination in multi-unit firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 217-225.
- Domenico Buccella, 2011. "Labor unions and economic integration: A review," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 25-89, January-D.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous wage bargaining institutions; Unionised oligopolies; Trade integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:unimip:unimi-1091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.