Unionization structures in international oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Beatrice Pagel & Christian Wey, 2013. "Unionization Structures in International Oligopoly," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-17, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1988. "Unionized oligopoly and international trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3-4), pages 217-234, May.
- Justus Haucap & Uwe Pauly & Christian Wey, 2007.
"A Cartel Analysis of the German Labor Institutions and its Implications for Labor Market Reforms,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(3), pages 503-516, September.
- Justus Haucap & Uwe Pauly & Christian Wey, 2006. "A Cartel Analysis of the German Labor Institutions and Its Implications for Labor Market Reforms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 651, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Haucap, Justus & Pauly, Uwe & Wey, Christian, 2007. "A Cartel Analysis of the German Labor Institutions and Its Implications for Labor Market Reforms," Ruhr Economic Papers 9, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Pennings, Enrico, 2011. "Unionization structure, licensing and innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 232-241, March.
- Leahy, Dermot & Montagna, Catia, 2000.
"Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment: Challenging Conventional Wisdom?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 80-92, March.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1999. "Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment: Challenging Conventional Wisdom?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 097, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Leahy, D. & Montagna, C., 1999. "Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment: Challenging Conventional Wisdom?," Papers 99/15, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Dinopoulos, Elias, 1991. "Domestic unionization and import competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 79-100, August.
- Moene, Karl Ove & Wallerstein, Michael, 1997. "Pay Inequality," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 403-430, July.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Minas Vlassis, 2004.
"Endogenous wage bargaining institutions in oligopolistic sectors,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(1), pages 55-73, July.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Minas Vlassis, "undated". "Endogenous Wage-Bargaining Institutions in Oligopolistic Sectors," Working Papers 0105, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Dec 2001.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1993.
" International Market Integration and Union Wage Bargaining,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 249-255.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1993. "International market integration and union wage bargaining," Other publications TiSEM 567712dd-8f03-40d8-8428-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dobson, Paul W. & Waterson, Michael, 2008.
"Chain-Store Competition: Customized vs. Uniform Pricing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
840, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dobson, Paul W. & Waterson, Michael, 2008. "Chain-Store Competition: Customized vs. Uniform Pricing," Economic Research Papers 269789, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2002. " Product Market Integration and Wages in Unionized Countries," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(2), pages 289-299, June.
- Agell, Jonas & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 1993. " Egalitarianism and Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 559-579, December.
- Michele SANTONI, 2009. "Does product market integration lead to decentralised wage bargaining institutions?," Departmental Working Papers 2009-43, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Robert J. Flanagan, 1999. "Macroeconomic Performance and Collective Bargaining: An International Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1150-1175, September.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 1995. "National wage bargaining in an internationally integrated product market," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, September.
- Michele Santoni, 2009. "Does product market integration lead to decentralised wage bargaining institutions?," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1091, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Driffill, John & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1995. " Trade Liberalization with Imperfect Competition in Goods and Labour Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 223-243, June.
More about this item
KeywordsUnionization; International Oligopoly; Uniform Wages;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-03-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-03-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:dicedp:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diduede.html .