Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment: Challenging Conventional Wisdom?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Leahy, D. & Montagna, C., 1999. "Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment: Challenging Conventional Wisdom?," Papers 99/15, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1999. "Unionisation and Foreign Direct Investment: Challenging Conventional Wisdom?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 097, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
References listed on IDEAS
- Santoni, Michele, 1996.
"Union-Oligopoly Sequential Bargaining: Trade and Industrial Policies,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 640-663, October.
- Michele Santoni, "undated". "Union-Oligopoly Sequential Bargaining: Trade and Industrial Policies," Discussion Papers 94/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brecher, Richard A & Long, Ngo Van, 1989. "Trade Unions in an Open Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 65(190), pages 234-239, September.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:110:y:2000:i:462:p:c80-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .