Unions’ bargaining coordination in multinational enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Domenico Buccella, 2011. "Unions’ Bargaining Coordination in Multinational Enterprises," FIW Working Paper series 061, FIW.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerji, A., 2002. "Sequencing strategically: wage negotiations under oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1037-1058, September.
- Davidson, Carl, 1988. "Multiunit Bargaining in Oligopolistic Industries," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 397-422, July.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Minas Vlassis, 2004.
"Endogenous wage bargaining institutions in oligopolistic sectors,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(1), pages 55-73, July.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Minas Vlassis, "undated". "Endogenous Wage-Bargaining Institutions in Oligopolistic Sectors," Working Papers 0105, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Dec 2001.
- Zhao, Laixun, 1995. "Cross-hauling direct foreign investment and unionized oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1237-1253, June.
- Domenico Buccella, 2013. "Unions' bargaining coordination in multi-unit firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 217-225.
- Henrick Horn & Asher Wolinsky, 1988. "Bilateral Monopolies and Incentives for Merger," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(3), pages 408-419, Autumn.
- Dobson, Paul W., 1994. "Multifirm unions and the incentive to adopt pattern bargaining in oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2010. "Product Market Cooperation, Profits and Welfare in the Presence of Labor Union," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 151-160, June.
- Michele Santoni, 2009.
"Does product market integration lead to decentralised wage bargaining institutions?,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1091, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Michele SANTONI, 2009. "Does product market integration lead to decentralised wage bargaining institutions?," Departmental Working Papers 2009-43, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- BORGHIJS, Alain & DU CAJU, Philip, 1999. "EMU and European trade union cooperation," Working Papers 1999013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Barcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Begona Garzon, Maria, 2002. "The Organisation of Wage Bargaining in Divisionalised Firms," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 305-319, September.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1993. "Staggered vs. synchronised wage setting in oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1507-1522, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckel, Carsten & Egger, Hartmut, 2012. "The Dilemma of Labor Unions: Local Objectives vs. Global Bargaining," CEPR Discussion Papers 8784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:3:p:534-566 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining; Multinational enterprises; Labor unions; C78; F23; J51; D60;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:4:y:2013:i:4:p:373-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .