Modelling price competition across many markets (An application to the Spanish loans market)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Pagan, 1986.
"Two Stage and Related Estimators and Their Applications,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 517-538.
- Adrian Pagan, 1985. "Two Stage and Related Estimators and Their Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 741, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Newey, Whitney & Rosen, Harvey S, 1989.
"The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(2), pages 415-429, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Whitney K. Newey & Harvey S. Rosen, 1987. "The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data," NBER Working Papers 2180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate IV estimation of VAR in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTZ00185, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Pazo, M&z. ausco & Consuelo & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 1999. "An empirical oligopoly model of a regulated market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 25-57, January.
- Slade, Margaret E., 1986. "Conjectures, firm characteristics, and market structure : An empirical assessment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 347-369, December.
- Gasmi, F & Laffont, J J & Vuong, Q, 1992.
"Econometric Analysis of Collusive Behavior in a Soft-Drink Market,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 277-311, Summer.
- Gasmi, Farid & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Vuong, Quang, 1992. "Econometric Analysis of Collusive Behavior in a Soft Drink Market," IDEI Working Papers 16, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1984. "A method of moments interpretation of sequential estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 201-206.
- Pita Barros, Pedro, 1999. "Multimarket competition in banking, with an example from the Portuguese market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 335-352, April.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Neven, Damien & Roller, Lars-Hendrik, 1999. "An aggregate structural model of competition in the European banking industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1059-1074, October.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Spence, Michael, 1976. "Product Differentiation and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 407-414, May.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Raymond Deneckere & Carl Davidson, 1985. "Incentives to Form Coalitions with Bertrand Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(4), pages 473-486, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marín, 2010.
"The effects of airline alliances: what do the aggregate data say?,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 251-276, July.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Marín, Pedro L., 2009. "The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we096540, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marin, 2010. "The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622831, HAL.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Moral, Maria Jose, 2006. "Identifying behaviour in a multiproduct oligopoly: Incumbents reaction to tariffs dismantling," MPRA Paper 1248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignacio Fuentes & Teresa Sastre, 1999. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Spanish Banking Industry: some Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 9924, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00622831 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rebeca Juan, 2008. "Competition in Local Markets: Some Evidence from the Spanish Retail Banking Market," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 32(2), pages 145-162, March.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis, 2005. "Alliances in the Air: Some Worldwide Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orea, Luis, 2007. "Estimating Firm-Specific Market Power: A Composed Error Term Approach," Efficiency Series Papers 2007/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Leheyda, Nina, 2008. "Market Power, Multimarket Contact and Pricing: Some Evidence from the US Automobile Market," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-118, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Leheyda, Nina, 2008. "Geographical and Multi-product Linkages of Markets: Impact on Firm Equilibrium Interactions (Some Evidence from the European Car Market)," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-119, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:46:y:2002:i:1:p:93-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.