The independent submarkets model: an application to the Spanish retail banking market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pita Barros, Pedro, 1999. "Multimarket competition in banking, with an example from the Portuguese market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 335-352, April.
- Matutes, Carmen & Padilla, A. Jorge, 1994. "Shared ATM networks and banking competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1113-1138, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazumine Kondo & Kozo Harimaya, 2014.
"Why Do Japanese Non-Local Regional Banks Enter Other Prefectures Under the Region-Based Relationship Banking Policy?,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 473-485, December.
- Kondo, Kazumine & Harimaya, Kozo, 2013. "Why Do Japanese Non-Local Regional Banks Enter Other Prefectures Under the Region-Based Relationship Banking Policy?," MPRA Paper 51134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Orth, Matilda & Rudholm, Niklas, 2005.
"Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach,"
Working Papers in Economics
170, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Orth, Matilda & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach," HUI Working Papers 1, HUI Research.
- GIANNETTI, Caterina, 2007.
"Intensity of competition and market structure in the Italian banking industry,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giannetti, C., 2008. "Intensity of Competition and Market Structure in the Italian Banking Industry," Discussion Paper 2008-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Manuela Croci & Alberto Zazzaro, 2005.
"The geography of banking power: role of function distance,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(235), pages 129-167.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Manuela Croci & Alberto Zazzaro, 2005. "The geography of banking power: role of function distance," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(235), pages 129-167.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2017.
"The geographical network of bank organizations: issues and evidence for Italy,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Geographies of Money and Finance, chapter 8, pages 156-196
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The geographical network of bank organizations: issues and evidence for Italy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 105, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The Geographical Network of Bank Organizations: Issues and Evidence for Italy," CSEF Working Papers 403, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- repec:kap:revind:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9578-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luisa Alamá & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2012.
"Bank Branch Geographic Location Patterns in S pain: Some Implications for Financial Exclusion,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 505-543, September.
- Luisa Alamá Sabater & Emili Tortosa Ausina, 2011. "Bank branch geographic location patterns in Spain: some implications for financial exclusion," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Emili Tortosa-Ausina & David Conesa & Luisa AlamÃ¡, 2011. "Location and geographic diversification patterns of Spanish financial institutions: Implications for growth, 1989-2009," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1162, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:21:y:2003:i:10:p:1461-1487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .