Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Orth, Matilda & Rudholm, Niklas, 2005. "Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach," Working Papers in Economics 170, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fritsch, Michael & Falck, Oliver, .
"New firm formation by industry over space and time: a multi-level analysis for Germany,"
Chapters in Economics,
University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fritsch, Michael & Falck, Oliver, 2002. "New firm formation by industry over space and time: a multi-level analysis for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa02p486, European Regional Science Association.
- John Sutton, 1997. "Gibrat's Legacy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 40-59, March.
- Asplund, Marcus & Friberg, Richard, 2002. " Food Prices and Market Structure in Sweden," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(4), pages 547-566, December.
- Sven-olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Rudholm & Fredrik Bergström, 2006.
"Entry into Swedish Retail and Wholesale Trade Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(3), pages 213-225, November.
- Daunfeldt , Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas & Bergström, Fredrik, 2002. "Entry into Swedish Retail- and Wholesale Trade Markets," Umeå Economic Studies 599, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas & Bergström, Fredrik, 2005. "Entry into Swedish Retail and Wholesale Trade Markets," HUI Working Papers 2, HUI Research.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- de Juan, Rebeca, 2003. "The independent submarkets model: an application to the Spanish retail banking market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1461-1487, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Rudholm, 2009.
"Revenues as a proxy for profits: a cautionary note,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 679-681.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas, 2006. "Revenues as a Proxy for Profits: A Cautionary Note," HUI Working Papers 5, HUI Research.
More about this item
KeywordsReal options; uncertainty; retail food; entry; negative binomial regression;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-03-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2007-03-03 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-URE-2007-03-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:huiwps:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Nilsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/huistse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.