Report NEP-COM-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Tying-in Two-Sided Markets and the Honour All Cards Rule," CEPR Discussion Papers 6132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2007-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rudholm, Niklas, 2006. "Mergers and Economies of Scale: Volkswagen AG 1976 - 2000," HUI Working Papers 4, HUI Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Orth, Matilda & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach," HUI Working Papers 1, HUI Research.
- Joskow, Paul L & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2007-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Carlson & Kris James Mitchener, 2007. "Branch Banking as a Device for Discipline: Competition and Bank Survivorship During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 12938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greg Caldwell, 2007. "Best Instruments for Market Discipline in Banking," Working Papers 07-9, Bank of Canada.
- Enrique Alberola & Rodrigo César Salvado, 2006. "Banks, remittances and financial deepening in receiving countries. A model," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0621, Banco de Espa�a.
- A. Mantovani & O. Tarola, 2006. "Did the entry of low cost companies foster the growth of strategic alliances in the airline industry?," Working Papers 574, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joseph F. Francois & Ian Wooton, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Economics working papers 2007-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2007. "Search in asset markets: market structure, liquidity, and welfare," Working Paper 0701, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.