Report NEP-URE-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GOBILLON Laurent & MAGNAC Thierry & SELOD Harris, 2007. "The effect of location on finding a job in the Paris region," Research Unit Working Papers 0703, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Jean Eid & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2007. "Fat city: The relationship between urban sprawl and obesity," Working Papers 2007-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Pieter A. Gautier & Arjen Siegmann & Aico van Vuuren, 2007. "The Effect of the Theo van Gogh Murder on House Prices in Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-013/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2007. "Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States," Working Papers 2007-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00131849_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2005-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & David Pozen, 2007. "Building Criminal Capital behind Bars: Peer Effects in Juvenile Corrections," NBER Working Papers 12932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Modelling the Joint Access Mode and Railway Station Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2007. "Modeling Industrial Evolution in Geographical Space," LEM Papers Series 2007/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Donald P. Morgan, 2007. "Defining and detecting predatory lending," Staff Reports 273, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Matthew Sadof & Sylvia Brandt, 2007. "Asthma Management Survey of Participants in an Inner City Asthma Intervention," Working Papers 2007-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Ding, Ke, 2007. "Domestic Market-based Industrial Cluster Development in Modern China," IDE Discussion Papers 88, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2006-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Orth, Matilda & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach," HUI Working Papers 1, HUI Research.
- Chantarat, Sommarat & Barrett, Christopher B., 2007. "Social Network Capital, Economic Mobility and Poverty Traps," MPRA Paper 1947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ipc:ifocus:0007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore