Domestic Market-based Industrial Cluster Development in Modern China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellandi, Marco & Lombardi, Silvia, 2012. "Specialized markets and Chinese industrial clusters: The experience of Zhejiang Province," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 626-638.
- Hinh T. Dinh, 2014. "Light Manufacturing in Vietnam : Creating Jobs and Prosperity in a Middle-Income Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16598.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Industrial cluster; Market condition; Specialized market; Local public sector; Industrial estates; Local industy; Market; Public sector; 中国; 産業集積; 市場条件; 専業市場; 地方政府; 工業地帯; 地場産業; 市場; 公共部門;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-03-03 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-03 (Development)
- NEP-URE-2007-03-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .