Specialized markets and Chinese industrial clusters: The experience of Zhejiang Province
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleisher, Belton & Hu, Dinghuan & McGuire, William & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2010.
"The evolution of an industrial cluster in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 456-469, September.
- Belton M. Fleisher & Dinghuan Hu & William McGuire & Xiaobo Zhang, 2009. "The Evolution of an Industrial Cluster in China," Working Papers 09-05, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Fleisher, Belton & Hu, Dinghuan & McGuire, William & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "The evolution of an industrial cluster in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 896, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- William L. Parish & Xiaoye Zhe & Fang Li, "undated". "Nonfarm Work and Marketization of the Chinese Countryside," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 95-6, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Lisa De Propris, 2011. "Industrial districts: the contemporary debate," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 53-75.
- Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2011.
"Cluster-based industrialization in China: Financing and performance,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 112-123, May.
- Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Cluster-based industrialization in China: Financing and performance," IFPRI discussion papers 937, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sonobe, Tetsushi & Hu, Dinghuan & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2004. "From inferior to superior products: an inquiry into the Wenzhou model of industrial development in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 542-563, September.
- Anqing Shi & Shuming Bao, 2007. "Migration, Education and Rural Development: Evidence from China 2000 Population Census Data," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 163-177.
- Ding, Ke, 2006. "Distribution System of China's Industrial Clusters: Case Study of Yiwu China Commodity City," IDE Discussion Papers 75, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jianqing Ruan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2009.
"Finance and Cluster-Based Industrial Development in China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 143-164, October.
- Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Finance and cluster-based industrial development in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 768, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Casson, Mark, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 327-348, October.
- Ding, Ke, 2007. "Domestic Market-based Industrial Cluster Development in Modern China," IDE Discussion Papers 88, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017.
"What drives spatial clusters of entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from economic census data,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 229-248.
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "What Drives Spatial Clusters of Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Economic Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "What Drives Spatial Clusters of Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Economic Census Data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 127, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Huasheng Zhu & Xue Huang & Qingcan He & Jie Li & Lingzhi Ren, 2016. "Sustaining Competitiveness: Moving Towards Upstream Manufacturing in Specialized-Market-Based Clusters in the Chinese Toy Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:176:d:64020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ke Ding & Toshitaka Gokan & Xiwei Zhu, 2017. "Small business and the self-organization of a marketplace," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 58(1), pages 1-19, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecialized markets; Zhejiang model; Industry and market; Local development; China's transition;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:23:y:2012:i:3:p:626-638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.