Asthma Management Survey of Participants in an Inner City Asthma Intervention
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.050203_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 1996. "Events," Psychology and Developing Societies, , vol. 8(2), pages 287-288, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAsthma; health intervention; health behavior;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-03-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-03-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dre:wpaper:2007-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eileen Keegan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .