Report NEP-HEA-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halbersma, R.S. & Mikkers, M.C. & Motchenkova, E., 2007. "Market Structure and Hospital-Insurer bargaining in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Inas Rashad, 2007. "Cycling: An Increasingly Untouched Source of Physical and Mental Health," NBER Working Papers 12929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2007. "Hypertension and Happiness across Nations," NBER Working Papers 12934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew Oswald, 2007. "Is Well-being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?," NBER Working Papers 12935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stillman, Steven & McKenzie, David & Gibson, John, 2007. "Migration and mental health : evidence from a natural experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4138, The World Bank.
- Beegle, Kathleen & Krutikova, Sofya, 2007. "Adult mortality and children's transition into marriage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4139, The World Bank.
- Martin Forster & M Walsh & M Rodgers & Sue Bowden & S Duffy, 2006. "The state of knowledge regarding tobacco harm, 1920-1964: industry and public health service perspectives," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 06/01, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Venu Menon, Sudha, 2007. "Participatory approach to comunity health: Sustainable strategy from India," MPRA Paper 1938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2007.
- Matthew Sadof & Sylvia Brandt, 2007. "Asthma Management Survey of Participants in an Inner City Asthma Intervention," Working Papers 2007-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Rodriguez, 2006. "Inequality and Suicide Mortality: A Cross-Country Study," Development Research Working Paper Series 13/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.