Irrational diversification in multiple decision problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vulkan, Nir, 2000. " An Economist's Perspective on Probability Matching," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 101-118, February.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 2001. "A theorist's view of experiments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 615-628, May.
- Loomes, Graham, 1998. "Probabilities vs Money: A Test of Some Fundamental Assumptions about Rational Decision Making," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 477-489, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory DeAngelo & Gary Charness, 2012. "Deterrence, expected cost, uncertainty and voting: Experimental evidence," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 73-100, February.
- John Gathergood & Neale Mahoney & Neil Stewart & Joerg Weber, 2017. "How Do Individuals Repay Their Debt? The Balance-Matching Heuristic," NBER Working Papers 24161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rivas, Javier, 2013. "Probability matching and reinforcement learning," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-21.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Kübler, Dorothea & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2014. "Flipping a coin: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-201r, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Nadja Dwenger & Dorothea Kübler & Georg Weizsäcker, 2013.
"Preference for Randomization: Empirical and Experimental Evidence,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2013-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Kübler, Dorothea & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2013. "Preference for randomization: Empirical and experimental evidence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Judith Avrahami & Yaakov Kareev & Einav Hart, 2014. "Taking the sting out of choice: Diversification of investments," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 9(5), pages 373-386, September.
- Christoph Kogler & Anton Kühberger, 2007. "Dual process theories: A key for understanding the diversification bias?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 145-154, April.
- Krajbich, Ian & Camerer, Colin & Rangel, Antonio, 2017. "Exploring the scope of neurometrically informed mechanism design," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 49-62.
- André Schmelzer, 2016. "Single versus Multiple Randomization in Matching Mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Mar 2017.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:4:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul J. Healy & Yaron Azrieli & Christopher P. Chambers, 2016. "Incentives in Experiments: A Theoretical Analysis," Working Papers 16-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:46:y:2002:i:8:p:1369-1378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .