Policy biases with voters' uncertainty about the economy and the government
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Alesina & Alex Cukierman, 1987.
"The Politics of Ambiguity,"
NBER Working Papers
2468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glazer, Amihai & Gradstein, Mark & Konrad, Kai A, 1998.
"The Electoral Politics of Extreme Policies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1677-85, November.
- Christian Schultz, .
"Monetary Policy, Delegation and Polarization,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
98-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- In-Koo Cho & David M. Kreps, 1997.
"Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
896, David K. Levine.
- Schultz, Christian, 1995.
" The Politics of Persuasion When Voters Are Rational,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(3), pages 357-68, September.
- : Christian Schultz, . "The Politics of Persuasion when Voters are Rational," Discussion Papers 93-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Wilko Letterie & Otto H. Swank, 1998.
"Economic Policy, Model Uncertainty and Elections,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 85-103, 03.
- Vickers, John, 1986. "Signalling in a Model of Monetary Policy with Incomplete Information," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 443-55, November.
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1990.
"Equilibrium Political Budget Cycles,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Cukierman, Alex & Tommasi, Mariano, 1998.
"When Does It Take a Nixon to Go to China?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 180-97, March.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1995. "Why Does it Take a Nixon to go to China?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 728, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cukierman, A. & Tommasi, M., 1997. "When Does It Take a Nixon to Go to China," Papers 30-97, Tel Aviv.
- Cukierman, A. & Tommasi, M., 1997. "When does it take a Nixon to go to China?," Discussion Paper 1997-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harrington, Joseph E, Jr, 1993. "Economic Policy, Economic Performance, and Elections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 27-42, March.
- Schultz, Christian, 1996.
"Polarization and Inefficient Policies,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 331-44, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:46:y:2002:i:3:p:487-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.