Policy biases with voters' uncertainty about the economy and the government
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schultz, Christian, 1995.
" The Politics of Persuasion When Voters Are Rational,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(3), pages 357-68, September.
- : Christian Schultz, . "The Politics of Persuasion when Voters are Rational," Discussion Papers 93-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Schultz, 1996. "Polarization and Inefficient Policies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 331-344.
- Letterie, W.A. & Swank, O.H., 1993.
"Economic Policy, Model Uncertainty and Elections,"
9307-p, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Cukierman, A. & Tommasi, M., 1997.
"When does it take a Nixon to go to China?,"
1997-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christian Schultz, .
"Monetary Policy, Delegation and Polarization,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
98-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- In-Koo Cho & David M. Kreps, 1987. "Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 179-221.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:105:y:1990:i:4:p:829-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1990.
"Equilibrium Political Budget Cycles,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Alex Cukierman, 1987.
"The Politics of Ambiguity,"
NBER Working Papers
2468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glazer, A. & Konrad, K.A., 1995.
"The Electoral Politics of Extreme Policies,"
94-95-23, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Alberto Alesina & Alex Cukierman, 1990. "The Politics of Ambiguity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(4), pages 829-850.
- Harrington, Joseph E, Jr, 1993. "Economic Policy, Economic Performance, and Elections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 27-42, March.
- Vickers, John, 1986. "Signalling in a Model of Monetary Policy with Incomplete Information," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 443-55, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:46:y:2002:i:3:p:487-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.