Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
May 2004, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 165-171 Selling less information for more: garbling with benefits
by Weber, Thomas A. & Croson, David C.
- 173-178 Market transparency and product differentiation
by Schultz, Christian
- 179-184 Convergence clubs among Brazilian municipalities
by Andrade, Eduardo & Laurini, Marcio & Madalozzo, Regina & Valls Pereira, Pedro L.
- 185-191 Inflation, output growth, volatility and causality: evidence from panel data and the G7 countries
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 193-197 On the asymptotic distribution of the residual autocovariance matrices in the autoregressive conditional multinomial model
by Duchesne, Pierre
- 199-204 Pareto gains from trade: a dynamic counterexample
by Willmann, Gerald
- 205-210 Fiscal policy, labor market structure and macroeconomic performance
by Fracasso, Andrea & Ozkan, F. Gulcin
- 211-217 On the determinants of core labour standards: the case of developing countries
by Busse, Matthias
- 219-224 On the existence of expected utility with CRRA under STUR
by Yoon, Gawon
- 225-231 Spectral analysis of fractionally cointegrated systems
by Nielsen, Morten Orregaard
- 233-237 Lotto fever: do lottery players act rationally around large jackpots?
by Matheson, Victor A. & Grote, Kent R.
- 239-244 Bertrand competition with incomplete share for lower price
by Huang, Tao
- 245-249 On the measurement of relative demand shifts for educated labour
by Hougaard Jensen, Svend E. & Sorensen, Anders
- 251-256 Optimal pricing for selling a congestible good with countervailing incentives
by Jebsi, Khaireddine & Thomas, Lionel
- 257-262 Spurious regressions with stationary processes around linear trends
by Kim, Tae-Hwan & Lee, Young-Sook & Newbold, Paul
- 263-268 Virtual repeated implementation
by Chambers, Christopher P.
- 269-275 Selecting the order of an ARCH model
by Hughes, Anthony W. & King, Maxwell L. & Kwek, Kian Teng
April 2004, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-6 Political business cycles and inflation stabilization
by Castro, Vitor & Veiga, Francisco Jose
- 7-13 The price of inconvertible deposits: the stock market boom during the Argentine crisis
by Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje
- 15-21 Capacity constraints, idiosyncratic demand uncertainty and the dynamics of inflation
by Alvarez-Lois, Pedro P.
- 23-28 Conditional correlated jump dynamics in foreign exchange
by Chan, Wing H.
- 29-35 Testing production functions used in empirical growth studies
by Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Issler, Joao Victor & de Abreu Pessoa, Samuel
- 37-42 Incentives? The effect of profit sharing plans offered by previous employers on current wages
by Parent, Daniel
- 43-47 Public good provision in legislatures: the dynamics of enlargements
by Koppel, Oliver
- 49-54 Optimal commodity grouping in a partial equilibrium framework
by Belan, Pascal & Gauthier, Stephane
- 55-60 Incidence of federal and state gasoline taxes
by Chouinard, Hayley & Perloff, Jeffrey M.
- 61-68 Optimal asymmetric kernels
by Abadir, Karim M. & Lawford, Steve
- 69-76 Testing for contemporaneous correlation of disturbances in seemingly unrelated regressions with serial dependence
by Tsay, Wen-Jen
- 77-82 Decentralisation and the perceived quality of institutions
by Andrianova, Svetlana
- 83-88 Optimal indexation and the cyclical behavior of prices
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 89-97 Does the option to cancel an order in a double auction market matter?
by Crowley, Steve & Sade, Orly
- 99-105 Comparative forecasting performance of symmetric and asymmetric conditional volatility models of an exchange rate
by Balaban, Ercan
- 107-113 Nonlinear pricing and type-dependent network effects
by Sundararajan, Arun
- 115-121 The administrative productivity of U.S. franchisors: an empirical investigation
by Barthelemy, Jerome
- 123-127 On the relationship between growth and volatility
by Blackburn, Keith & Pelloni, Alessandra
- 129-135 Rectangular regression for an errors-in-variables model
by Ryu, Hang Keun
- 137-140 An experimental study of house allocation mechanisms
by Chen, Yan & Sonmez, Tayfun
- 141-146 The degree of openness and the cost of fixing exchange rate
by Adrian, Tobias & Gros, Daniel
March 2004, Volume 82, Issue 3
- 301-306 First-best debt relief
by Menzies, Gordon Douglas
- 307-314 A note on pro-poor growth
by Son, Hyun Hwa
- 315-320 International student flows and R&D spillovers
by Park, Jungsoo
- 321-326 Holdup and licensing of cumulative innovations with private information
by Bessen, James
- 327-331 Education and urban household location
by Sander, William
- 333-339 Entrepreneurship and the deregulation of banking
by Wall, Howard J.
- 341-347 The information matrix test with bootstrap-based covariance matrix estimation
by Dhaene, Geert & Hoorelbeke, Dirk
- 349-356 Seasonal cointegration for monthly data
by Darne, Olivier
- 357-361 When zero interest rate differentials signal a lack of currency peg credibility
by Miller, Victoria
- 363-369 Inflation and relative price variability: short-run vs. long-run
by Nath, Hiranya K.
- 371-376 A dynamic model of production and traffic of drugs
by Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Moreira, Tito Belchior S.
- 377-384 Innovation indicators and corporate credit ratings: evidence from German firms
by Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius
- 385-390 Investment, credit rationing, and the soft budget constraint: what would a well-functioning credit market look like?
by Hanousek, Jan & Filer, Randall K.
- 391-396 Supply-side refinements and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve
by Matheron, Julien & Maury, Tristan-Pierre
- 397-402 Recall bias among displaced workers
by Oyer, Paul
- 403-408 Testing stationarity under a permanent variance shift
by Cavaliere, Giuseppe
- 409-414 Revenue-constrained strategic trade and industrial policy
by Neary, J. Peter & Leahy, Dermot
- 415-422 Choosing among alternative cost function specifications: an application to Italian multi-utilities
by Piacenza, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide
February 2004, Volume 82, Issue 2
- 147-155 An alternative conditioning scheme to explain efficiency differentials in banking
by Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
- 157-165 Empirical characteristics of the permanent and transitory components of stock return: analysis in a Markov switching heteroscedasticity framework
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 167-172 Financial predictors of real activity and the financial accelerator
by Mody, Ashoka & Taylor, Mark P.
- 173-179 Can fiscal spending stimulate private consumption?
by Linnemann, Ludger & Schabert, Andreas
- 181-188 Exchange rate regimes and the price of exchange rate risk
by Priestley, Richard & Odegaard, Bernt Arne
- 189-194 Detecting errors in the Current Population Survey: a matching approach
by Feng, Shuaizhang
- 195-203 Exchange rate policies and endogenous time preference: a dynamic analysis of a small open economy
by Mohsin, Mohammed
- 205-211 Default on sustainable public debt: illiquidity suspect convicted
by Besancenot, Damien & Huynh, Kim & Vranceanu, Radu
- 213-219 Does trade creation measure up? A reexamination of the effects of regional trading arrangements
by Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven
- 221-226 Purchasing sleeping patents to curtail budget padding
by Arya, Anil & Mittendorf, Brian
- 227-230 Fiscal decentralization, central bank independence and inflation: a panel investigation
by Neyapti, Bilin
- 231-237 Supply shocks and employment in an open economy
by Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris
- 239-243 Searching for threshold effects in the evolution of budget deficits: an application to the Spanish case
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Diaz-Roldan, Carmen & Esteve, Vicente
- 245-248 Social choice rules with vetoers
by Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S.
- 249-252 Factor content, size, and export propensity at the firm level
by Vermeulen, Philip
- 253-258 Types of balanced growth
by Christiaans, Thomas
- 259-267 The mother of all puzzles would not go away
by Sinha, Tapen & Sinha, Dipendra
- 269-274 Mergers and the importance of fitting well
by Pilar Socorro, M.
- 275-280 Decomposing differences in the first moment
by Yun, Myeong-Su
- 281-287 Controlling the finite sample significance levels of heteroskedasticity-robust tests of several linear restrictions on regression coefficients
by Godfrey, Leslie G. & Orme, Chris D.
- 289-294 Revisiting the seniority wage effect for faculty
by Barbezat, Debra A.
- 295-299 Long term trends in earnings inequality: what the CPS can tell us
by Burkhauser, Richard V. & Butler, J. S. & Feng, Shuaizhang & Houtenville, Andrew J.
January 2004, Volume 82, Issue 1
- 1-7 First-order serial correlation in seemingly unrelated regressions
by Koebel, Bertrand M.
- 9-14 A theoretical rationale for an inelastic demand for health care
by Koc, Cagatay
- 15-19 On the equivalence of two normalizations in estimating shadow cost functions
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Karagiannis, Giannis
- 21-27 Open loop time consistency for linear rational expectations models
by Blake, Andrew P.
- 29-34 Proper prudence, standard prudence and precautionary vulnerability
by Lajeri-Chaherli, Fatma
- 35-42 Tax evasion, tax progression, and efficiency wages
by Goerke, Laszlo
- 43-51 Computer use and wages: evidence from Taiwan
by Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen & Hammitt, James K.
- 53-61 Risk and the distribution of human capital
by Checchi, Daniele & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia
- 63-69 The power of residual-based tests for cointegration when residuals are fractionally integrated
by Kramer, Walter & Marmol, Francesc
- 71-75 Industry mobility and geographic concentration in the European union
by Barrios, Salvador & Strobl, Eric
- 77-82 Delegated expertise--when are good projects bad news?
by Feess, Eberhard & Walzl, Markus
- 83-89 Revenue implications of trade liberalization under imperfect competition
by Mujumdar, Sudesh
- 91-97 R&D expenditure in G7 countries and the implications for endogenous fluctuations and growth
by Walde, Klaus & Woitek, Ulrich
- 99-106 A note on bus games
by Fragnelli, Vito & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Mendez-Naya, Luciano
- 107-113 Decompositions of Fisher indexes
by Balk, Bert M.
- 115-120 Output composition and the US output volatility decline
by Alcala, Francisco & Sancho, Israel
- 121-126 Pooled mean group estimation of an environmental Kuznets curve for CO2
by Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Bengochea-Morancho, Aurelia
- 127-134 Social insurance with representative democracy
by Rossignol, Stephane & Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle
- 135-138 Does Jeffrey's prior alleviate the incidental parameter problem?
by Hahn, Jinyong
- 139-145 Inequality, market power, and product diversity
by Foellmi, Reto & Zweimuller, Josef
December 2003, Volume 81, Issue 3
- 285-290 Free entry does not imply zero profits
by Hurkens, Sjaak & Vulkan, Nir
- 291-296 Population aging and economic growth: political economy and open economy effects
by Tosun, Mehmet Serkan
- 297-304 Optimum currency area in Europe: an alternative assessment
by Kim, Yoonbai & Chow, Hwee Kwan
- 305-308 Firms' expectations and employment behaviour: evidence from a panel of UK manufacturing firms
by Stevens, Philip Andrew
- 309-313 Shortfalls of panel unit root testing
by Strauss, Jack & Yigit, Taner
- 315-319 Does greater trade openness reduce inflation? Further evidence using panel data techniques
by Sachsida, Adolfo & Carneiro, Francisco Galrao & Loureiro, Paulo R. A.
- 321-326 Simplified marginal effects in discrete choice models
by Anderson, Soren & Newell, Richard G.
- 327-331 Aggregation and representative firm in the theory of investment
by Matsumoto, Takashi
- 333-339 Reasons for job change and the disposition of pre-retirement lump-sum pension distributions
by Engelhardt, Gary V.
- 341-347 Bargaining under time pressure in an experimental ultimatum game
by Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin & Strau[ss], Sabine
- 349-354 Nonparametric cointegration analysis of the nominal interest rate and expected inflation rate
by Maki, Daiki
- 355-359 A fractional multivariate long memory model for the US and the Canadian real output
by Gil-Alana, L. A.
- 361-363 Inada conditions imply that production function must be asymptotically Cobb-Douglas
by Barelli, Paulo & de Abreu Pessoa, Samuel
- 365-371 Breaking date misspecification error for the level shift KPSS test
by Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis
- 373-378 A three-regime real-time indicator for the US economy
by Ferrara, Laurent
- 379-382 How quasi rational are you II? Chern curvature measures local failure of the expected utility maximization axioms
by Russell, Thomas
- 383-387 About the right weights of the social welfare function when needs differ
by Trannoy, Alain
- 389-394 Recession aversion, output and the Kydland-Prescott Barro-Gordon model
by Gerlach, Stefan
- 395-401 A score-type and a Hausman-type statistic based on nonsingular generalized inverses
by Dastoor, Naorayex K.
- 403-410 Gender differences in rent sharing and its implications for the gender wage gap, evidence from Sweden
by Nekby, Lena
November 2003, Volume 81, Issue 2
- 147-153 Capital income taxation, equilibrium determinacy, and the Taylor principle
by Roisland, Oistein
- 155-163 An indirect test for whether restricting Medicaid funding for abortion increases pregnancy-avoidance behavior
by Sen, Bisakha
- 165-172 A maximum likelihood estimator based on first differences for a panel data Tobit model with individual specific effects
by Kalwij, Adriaan S.
- 173-177 Can time preference be an instrument for price discrimination?
by Chae, Suchan
- 179-186 Can monetizing trade lower welfare? An example
by Camera, Gabriele & Reed, Robert R. & Waller, Christopher J.
- 187-195 Tests for time reversibility: a complementarity analysis
by Belaire-Franch, Jorge & Contreras, Dulce
- 197-203 Internet and peer-to-peer distributions in markets for digital products
by Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz
- 205-213 Network competition with price discrimination: 'bill-and-keep' is not so bad after all
by Cambini, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 215-222 GARCH estimation and discrete stock prices: an application to low-priced Australian stocks
by Amilon, Henrik
- 223-226 The specification of the aggregate production function in the presence of inefficiency
by Kneller, Richard & Andrew Stevens, Philip
- 227-231 Protecting foreign inventors or a learning channel? Evidence from patents granted in Taiwan
- 233-240 Time-series tests of convergence and transitional dynamics
by Datta, Anusua
- 241-248 Inverted U-shaped fertility dynamics, the poverty trap and growth
by Tabata, Ken
- 249-256 Forward-looking behavior and optimal discretionary monetary policy
by Lansing, Kevin J. & Trehan, Bharat
- 257-262 Spatial price competition between large and small stores with stockouts or limited product selections
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 263-266 Money burning and rank egalitarianism with random dictators
by Zizzo, Daniel John
- 267-271 Communication in ultimatum games
by Rankin, Frederick W.
- 273-278 Consistency of the stationary bootstrap under weak moment conditions
by Goncalves, Silvia & de Jong, Robert
- 279-283 Comparative advantage and the pursuit of strategic trade policy
by Collie, David & de Meza, David
October 2003, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 1-8 Optimal trading mechanisms for an informed seller
by Tisljar, Rolf
- 9-12 A note on the determinants of labour share movements
by Kessing, Sebastian G.
- 13-21 Logarithmic spurious regressions
by de Jong, Robert M.
- 23-30 Pre vs. post-award subcontracting plans in procurement bidding
by Marechal, Francois & Morand, Pierre-Henri
- 31-37 The impact of local funding on the technical efficiency of Oklahoma schools
by Adkins, Lee C. & Moomaw, Ronald L.
- 39-45 Time reversibility tests of volume-volatility dynamics for stock returns
by Fong, Wai Mun
- 47-53 Monetary models and technology shocks
by Graham, Liam
- 55-59 Taylor rules, omitted variables, and interest rate smoothing in the US
by Castelnuovo, Efrem
- 61-65 Aggregated versus disaggregated data in regression analysis: implications for inference
by Garrett, Thomas A.
- 67-71 Endogenous deregulation: evidence from OECD countries
by Duso, Tomaso & Roller, Lars-Hendrik
- 73-79 A general strategy proof fair allocation mechanism
by Sun, Ning & Yang, Zaifu
- 81-87 The impossibility of meaningful efficient market parameters in testing for the spot-forward relationship in foreign exchange markets
by Wang, Peijie & Jones, Trefor
- 89-94 A new characterization of the majority rule
by J. Woeginger, Gerhard
- 95-99 A generalized pricing rule for multi-market Cournot oligopoly
by Weisman, Dennis L.
- 101-107 Capital adjustment costs and firm risk aversion
by Carceles Poveda, Eva
- 109-116 Permanent-transitory decompositions and traditional measures of core inflation
by Ribba, Antonio
- 117-124 An example of nonlinear endogenous business cycle model: build in the trade union
by Imoto, Shin
- 125-128 Does monetary policy become more desirable as it becomes less effective?
by Sumner, Scott
- 129-136 A stock market boom during a financial crisis?: ADRs and capital outflows in Argentina
by Melvin, Michael
- 137-142 Measurement error and the profitability of interventions: a closer look at SNB transactions data
by Fischer, Andreas M.
- 143-146 Collusive price can be lower than equilibrium price if there is search cost
by Bae, Hyung
September 2003, Volume 80, Issue 3
- 287-294 Imitation in a non-scale R&D growth model
by Papageorgiou, Chris
- 295-303 Bidding between incumbent and entrant
by Zhou, Nan
- 305-309 Pricing in debit and credit card schemes
by Wright, Julian
- 311-315 An exact relation between willingness to pay and willingness to accept
by Weber, Thomas A.
- 317-321 Multiplicative uncertainty in a model without inflationary bias
by Kobayashi, Teruyoshi
- 323-328 Transferability of migration licences and the distribution of potential rents
by Bivins, Laura L. & Krishna, Kala
- 329-336 Equivalence results in chi-square tests
by MaCurdy, Thomas E. & Ryu, Keunkwan
- 337-341 Preserving preference rankings under background risk
by Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris
- 343-349 Farsighted strategies in the formation of a communication network
by Deroian, Frederic
- 351-356 Inequality convergence
by Ravallion, Martin
- 357-364 Dynamic preferences and specialized tastes
by Conlisk, John
- 365-371 Estimates of output gaps in four Southeast Asian countries
by Bautista, Carlos C.
- 373-377 Fixed effects models with time invariant variables: a theoretical note
by Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Geisler, Iris
- 379-382 Arrow's theorem as a corollary
by Nehring, Klaus
- 383-389 Inconsistency of estimate of the degree of freedom of multivariate student-t disturbances in linear regression models
by Wang, Song-Gui & Ip, Wai-Cheung
- 391-397 A generalized design for bilateral trade flow models
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael
- 399-407 Characterization of additive cost sharing methods
by Moulin, Herve & Vohra, Rakesh
- 409-413 Nonstationary term premia and cointegration of the term structure
by Carstensen, Kai
- 415-420 Why are distributions of firm growth rates tent-shaped?
by Bottazzi, Giulio & Secchi, Angelo
- 421-427 Fixed prices versus predetermined prices and the equilibrium probability of price adjustment
by Yetman, James
August 2003, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 137-140 On undominated Nash equilibria for games with a measure space of players
by Balder, Erik J.
- 141-146 Financial syndication and R&D
by Huang, Haizhou & Xu, Chenggang
- 147-153 VSL reconsidered: what do labor supply estimates reveal about risk preferences?
by Smith, V. Kerry & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Van Houtven, George L.
- 155-160 The stock return-inflation puzzle and the asymmetric causality in stock returns, inflation and real activity
by Kim, Jeong-Ryeol
- 161-166 Inflation, costly price and quantity adjustments, and time spent in the Keynesian regime
by Danziger, Leif
- 167-173 Inflation and economic growth in the long run
by Fernandez Valdovinos, Carlos G.
- 175-180 Longer lives, fertility, and accumulation
by Mateos-Planas, Xavier
- 181-187 Export market exit and performance dynamics: a causality analysis of matched firms
by Girma, Sourafel & Greenaway, David & Kneller, Richard
- 189-194 Can unobserved heterogeneity in farmer ability explain the inverse relationship between farm size and productivity
by Assuncao, Juliano J. & Ghatak, Maitreesh
- 195-199 Asymmetric auction experiments with(out) commonly known beliefs
by Guth, Werner & Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta
- 201-210 Religious polarization and economic development
by Montalvo, Jose G. & Reynal-Querol, Marta
- 211-217 The concavity axiom in bilateral monopoly
by Pita, Cristina & Torregrosa, Ramon J.
- 219-225 Endogenous binary choice model with median restrictions
by Hong, Han & Tamer, Elie
- 227-231 Reference type-independent heterogeneous social evaluation
by Ooghe, Erwin
- 233-237 Analysis of private transfers with panel fixed-effect censored model estimator
by Kang, Sung Jin & Lee, Myoung-jae
- 239-246 Intergenerational income mobility in permanent and separated families
by Bjorklund, Anders & Chadwick, Laura
- 247-253 Why do students expect to stay longer in college? Evidence from Europe
by Brunello, Giorgio & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf
- 255-259 The mean effect of structural change on the dependent variable is accurately measured by the intercept change alone
by Higgins, Richard S. & Johnson, Paul A.
- 261-267 Is the markup a useful real-time predictor of inflation?
by Koenig, Evan F.
- 269-275 International portfolio choice in an overlapping generations model with transaction costs
by Carmichael, Benoit & Coen, Alain
- 277-284 Testing for PPP: the erratic behaviour of unit root tests
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Pittis, Nikitas & Sakellis, Panayiotis
- 285-286 Erratum to "Nasty, brutish, and shorter? Fertility, mortality, and dynastic longevity: US cohorts since 1873": [Economics Letters 79 (2003) 117-123]
by Murphy, Russell Jr.