Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
May 2006, Volume 91, Issue 2
April 2006, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-7 First-price auctions without affiliation
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Moreira, Humberto
- 8-14 Income inequality and efficiency: A decomposition approach and applications to China
by Cheng, Yuk-shing & Li, Sung-ko
- 15-20 Tests for asymmetry in possibly nonstationary dynamic panel models
by Wan Shin, Dong & Jhee, Won-Chul
- 21-26 Time-varying parameter models with endogenous regressors
by Kim, Chang-Jin
- 27-33 Testing for panel cointegration with a level break
by Westerlund, Joakim
- 34-38 Violations of betweenness or random errors?
by Blavatskyy, Pavlo R.
- 39-43 Kernel estimation under linear-exponential loss
by Anatolyev, Stanislav
- 44-49 Persistence change tests and shifting stable autoregressions
by Leybourne, Stephen J. & Taylor, A.M. Robert
- 50-55 Inflation persistence and the real costs of disinflation in staggered prices and partial adjustment models
by Musy, Olivier
- 56-60 The transition to a new inflation rate in models with habit formation
by Mansoorian, Arman & Michelis, Leo
- 61-66 Resurgence of employment growth in the European Union: The role of cycles and labour market reforms
by Inklaar, Robert & Timmer, Marcel P.
- 67-71 Differing preferences between anti-inflation and anti-unemployment policy among the rich and the poor
by Jayadev, Arjun
- 72-75 Optimal discrete prediction in parametric binary response models
by Terza, Joseph V.
- 76-82 The block bootstrap test of Hausman's exogeneity in the presence of serial correlation
by Li, Jing
- 83-89 The Beveridge-Nelson decomposition of Markov-switching processes
by Chen, Chao-Chun & Tsay, Wen-Jen
- 90-97 Timing of school tracking as a determinant of intergenerational transmission of education
by Bauer, Philipp & Riphahn, Regina T.
- 98-103 Hierarchical allocation
by Quesada, Antonio
- 104-109 Single source of error state space approach to the Beveridge Nelson decomposition
by Anderson, Heather M. & Low, Chin Nam & Snyder, Ralph
- 110-116 The comovement between output and prices: Evidence from a dynamic conditional correlation GARCH model
by Lee, Jim
- 117-121 Scale and technological factors in the diversification structure of business firms
by Castaldi, Carolina & Milakovic, Mishael & Secchi, Angelo
- 122-126 A model with self-fulfilling prophecies of longevity
by Cipriani, Giam Pietro & Makris, Miltiadis
- 127-130 Debt relief and adjustment effort in a multi-period model
by Tengstam, Sven
- 131-137 Patents, trade secrets and the correlation among R&D projects
by Bulut, Harun & Moschini, GianCarlo
- 138-145 Functional form and spatial dependence in dynamic panels
by Yang, Zhenlin & Li, Chenwei & Tse, Y.K.
- 146-152 Inequality and migration: A behavioral link
by Stark, Oded
March 2006, Volume 90, Issue 3
- 297-303 How fast did developing country poverty fall during the 1990s? Capabilities-based tests of rival estimates
by McLeod, Darryl
- 304-309 More on the correct use of omnibus tests for normality
by Poitras, Geoffrey
- 310-316 Age at immigration and educational attainment of young immigrants
by van Ours, Jan C. & Veenman, Justus
- 317-320 Exclusion by cognitive limitation
by Houy, Nicolas
- 321-327 Results on the bias and inconsistency of ordinary least squares for the linear probability model
by Horrace, William C. & Oaxaca, Ronald L.
- 328-334 Employment protection: Do firms' perceptions match with legislation?
by Pierre, Gaelle & Scarpetta, Stefano
- 335-339 The information content of regional employment data for forecasting aggregate conditions
by Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Owyang, Michael T.
- 340-347 Elasticity of substitution and productivity, capital and skill intensity differences across firms
by Dupuy, Arnaud & de Grip, Andries
- 348-355 Temptation, self-control, and competitive nonlinear pricing
by Esteban, Susanna & Miyagawa, Eiichi
- 356-361 Influences on software piracy: Evidence from the various United States
by Bezmen, Trisha L. & Depken II, Craig A.
- 362-367 Decomposition of bivariate inequality indices by attributes
by Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves
- 368-372 Optimal number of standards under economies of scope in quality
by Stivers, Andrew E.
- 373-377 The value of buyer's ignorance in monopoly
by Saak, Alexander E.
- 378-383 Demand shocks and economic fluctuations
by Wen, Yi
- 384-389 Reducing the size distortions of the panel LM Test for cointegration
by Westerlund, Joakim
- 390-395 Nonparametric estimation of stochastic volatility models
by Reno, Roberto
- 396-401 Equilibrium number of firms and economic welfare in a spatial price discrimination model
by Matsumura, Toshihiro & Okamura, Makoto
- 402-406 Evidence of a stock market wealth effect using household level data
by Cho, Sungwon
- 407-411 Why costless auditing may reduce social welfare
by Feess, Eberhard & Schumacher, Christoph
- 412-420 (Non)optimality of the Friedman rule and optimal taxation in a growing economy with imperfect competition
by Shaw, Ming-Fu & Chang, Juin-Jen & Lai, Ching-Chong
- 421-426 Reference groups and individual deprivation
by Bossert, Walter & D'Ambrosio, Conchita
- 427-432 Levels of computer self-efficacy, computer use and earnings in China
by Ng, Ying Chu
- 433-439 Logarithmic quasi-homothetic preferences
by Bertoletti, Paolo
- 440-445 Shock size, asymmetries, and state dependent pricing
by Ho, Wai-Yip Alex & Yetman, James
- 446-454 Spurious regressions between stationary generalized long memory processes
by Sun, Yixiao
February 2006, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 149-155 The Mortensen rule and efficient coordination unemployment
by Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian
- 156-162 Size matters for liquidity: Evidence from EMU sovereign yield spreads
by Gomez-Puig, Marta
- 163-169 On the order of integration of monthly US ex-ante and ex-post real interest rates: New evidence from over a century of data
by Karanasos, M. & Sekioua, S.H. & Zeng, N.
- 170-175 Estimation of a binary choice model with grouped choice data
by Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Rabotyagov, Sergey S.
- 176-182 Laplace transform methods for linearizing multidimensional systems
by Xiaoyong, Cui & Gong, Liutang
- 183-188 Testing to confirm that Leontief-Sraffa matrix equations for input/output must obey constancy of returns to scale
by Samuelson, Paul A. & Etula, Erkko M.
- 189-193 The effect of central bank independence on inflation in developing countries
by Brumm, Harold J.
- 194-199 Discrimination and growth: The distribution across skills matters
by Sedgley, Norman & Elmslie, Bruce
- 200-204 GARCH and irregularly spaced data
by Meddahi, Nour & Renault, Eric & Werker, Bas
- 205-212 Stock prices-inflation puzzle and the predictability of stock market returns
by Boucher, Christophe
- 213-218 Tinbergen and Theil meet Nash: Controllability in policy games
by Acocella, N. & Di Bartolomeo, G.
- 219-224 Do tax havens divert economic activity?
by Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr.
- 225-229 Optimal environmental road pricing
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 230-236 Does tax competition soften regional budget constraint?
by Breuille, Marie-Laure & Madies, Thierry & Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle
- 237-241 Advertising and bidding for television rights
by Pepall, Lynne M. & Richards, Daniel J.
- 242-248 A tale of two shares: The relationship between the "illegitimacy" ratio and the marriage share
by Gray, Jo Anna & Stockard, Jean & Stone, Joe
- 249-253 Government health spending and growth in a model of endogenous longevity
by Aisa, Rosa & Pueyo, Fernando
- 254-259 Comprehensive NNP, social welfare, and the rate of return
by Li, Chuan-Zhong & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 260-265 On the aggregation of eurozone data
by Bosker, E.M.
- 266-271 Financing constraints and firm inventory investment: A reexamination
by Tsoukalas, John D.
- 272-277 On the speed of adjustment in ESTAR models when allowance is made for bias in estimation
by Paya, Ivan & Peel, David A.
- 278-284 Efficiency wages revisited: The internal reference perspective
by Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Kurmann, Andre
- 285-289 National minimum wages, capital mobility, and global economic growth
by Irmen, Andreas & Wigger, Berthold U.
- 290-295 The Forbes 400 and the Pareto wealth distribution
by Klass, Oren S. & Biham, Ofer & Levy, Moshe & Malcai, Ofer & Solomon, Sorin
January 2006, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-5 Uncovering regulator's (implicit) social welfare weights under price cap regulation
by Valentini, Edilio
- 6-11 Discontinuous extraction of a nonrenewable resource
by Im, Eric Iksoon & Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James
- 12-20 Corporate bond ratings changes and economic instability: Evidence from the Korean financial crisis
by Joo, Sang Lyong & Pruitt, Stephen W.
- 21-27 The contemporaneous interactions between the U.S., Japan, and Hong Kong stock markets
by Lee, Keun Yeong
- 28-33 Borderplex menu evidence for the law of one price
by Blanco-Gonzalez, Lorenzo & Fullerton, Thomas Jr.
- 34-41 The impulse response function of the long memory GARCH process
by Conrad, Christian & Karanasos, Menelaos
- 42-50 Partial indexation, trend inflation, and the hybrid Phillips curve
by Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume
- 51-55 Do higher gasoline taxes save lives?
by Grabowski, David C. & Morrisey, Michael A.
- 56-59 Implementing the efficient allocation of a persistent pollutant in the presence of threshold effects
by Candel-Sanchez, Francisco
- 60-67 Religion and social preferences: An experimental study
by Tan, Jonathan H.W.
- 68-71 Heterogeneous distance-elasticities in trade gravity models
by Fratianni, Michele & Kang, Heejoon
- 72-76 Causality between economic growth and immigration: An ARDL bounds testing approach
by Morley, Bruce
- 77-83 Idle worship
by Choudhary, M. Ali & Levine, Paul
- 84-87 On the existence of symmetric mixed strategy equilibria
by Becker, Johannes Gerd & Damianov, Damian S.
- 88-95 Merge or fail? The determinants of mergers and bankruptcies in Switzerland, 1995-2000
by Buehler, Stefan & Kaiser, Christian & Jaeger, Franz
- 96-101 On the social efficiency of conflict
by Sanchez-Pages, Santiago
- 102-107 Analytical prediction of transition probabilities in the conditional logit model
by Bonin, Holger & Schneider, Hilmar
- 108-115 Implementing a surplus division rule
by Vartiainen, Hannu
- 116-121 The suboptimality of optimal punishments in Cournot supergames
by Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola
- 122-125 Valuing lives equally: Distributional weights for welfare analysis
by Somanathan, E.
- 126-131 An alternative approach to estimation of structural vector error correction models with long-run restrictions
by Jang, Kyungho
- 132-140 Identification of supply models of retailer and manufacturer oligopoly pricing
by Villas-Boas, Sofia & Hellerstein, Rebecca
- 141-146 Non-concave dynamic programming
by Cotter, Kevin D. & Park, Jee-Hyeong
- 147-147 Erratum to "Sustainability revisited" [Econ. Lett. 87 (2005) 193-197]
by Klaus Hellwig
- 148-148 Erratum to "Start-up size: The role of external financing" [Economics Letters 88 (2005) 243-250]
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca
December 2005, Volume 89, Issue 3
- 255-261 Is the central bank's publication of economic forecasts influential?
by Fujiwara, Ippei
- 262-268 The performance of unit root tests under level-dependent heteroskedasticity
by Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Rubia, Antonio
- 269-274 Prices and demand: New evidence from micro data
by Slesnick, Daniel T.
- 275-282 Reallocating labor to initiate changes in capital structures: Hayek revisited
by Young, Andrew T.
- 283-286 Offensive performance, omitted variables, and the value of speed in baseball
by Turocy, Theodore L.
- 287-293 Detrending time-aggregated data
by Aadland, David
- 294-299 Robust control: A note on the response of the control to changes in the "free" parameter
by Gonzalez, Fidel & Rodriguez, Arnulfo
- 300-305 Why does consumption fall at retirement? Evidence from Germany
by Schwerdt, Guido
- 306-311 Painting the tape: Aggregate evidence
by Bernhardt, Dan & Davies, Ryan J.
- 312-316 On aggregation bias in fixed-event forecast efficiency tests
by Isiklar, Gultekin
- 317-322 'Twas four weeks before Christmas: Retail sales and the length of the Christmas shopping season
by Basker, Emek
- 323-327 Infinitely repeated games of reciprocal players
by Breitmoser, Yves
- 328-332 Participation fees vs. reserve prices in auctions with asymmetric or colluding buyers
by Kirkegaard, Rene
- 333-342 Asymptotic properties of the Hahn-Hausman test for weak-instruments
by Hausman, Jerry & Stock, James H. & Yogo, Motohiro
- 343-349 Is free trade deflationary?
by Kim, MinKyoung & Beladi, Hamid
November 2005, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 141-146 Price index dispersion and utilitarian social evaluation
by Muller, Christophe
- 147-152 Using cheap talk as a test of validity in choice experiments
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Frykblom, Peter & Johan Lagerkvist, Carl
- 153-156 Semi-nonparametric estimation with Bernstein polynomials
by Chak, Pok Man & Madras, Neal & Smith, Barry
- 157-166 The dynamic factor demand model revisited: The identification problem remains
by Skjerpen, Terje
- 167-173 Imperfect competition and reputational commitment
by Bar-Isaac, Heski
- 174-179 Coalition-proofness and dominance relations
by Shinohara, Ryusuke
- 180-186 Re-examining inflation and inflation uncertainty in developed and emerging countries
by Daal, Elton & Naka, Atsuyuki & Sanchez, Benito
- 187-192 Efficient (re-)scheduling: An auction approach
by Pettersen Strandenes, Siri & Wolfstetter, Elmar
- 193-199 Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks
by van Dijk, Dick & Osborn, Denise R. & Sensier, Marianne
- 200-206 Smooth pasting as rate of return equalization
by Shackleton, Mark B. & Sodal, Sigbjorn
- 207-211 Some implications of the unofficial economy-bureaucratic corruption relationship in transition countries
by Cule, Monika & Fulton, Murray
- 212-215 [beta] and [sigma]-convergence: A mathematical relation of causality
by Furceri, Davide
- 216-221 A unified framework for pro-poor growth analysis
by Essama-Nssah, B.
- 222-226 Returns to sentiment investors in IPOs
by Leite, Tore
- 227-232 Precedent transfer in coordination games: An experiment
by Devetag, Giovanna
- 233-239 A threshold cointegration analysis of asymmetric price transmission from crude oil to gasoline prices
by Chen, Li-Hsueh & Finney, Miles & Lai, Kon S.
- 240-240 Erratum to "Modelling nominal debt contracts and fixed rate debt" [Economic Letters 88 (2005) 67-72]
by Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen
- 241-246 Modelling nominal debt contracts and fixed rate debt
by Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen
- 247-247 Erratum to "Demand uncertainty, mismatch and (un)employment" [Economic Letters 88 (2005) 33-39]
by Jellal, Mohamed & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves
- 248-254 Demand uncertainty, mismatch and (un)employment
by Jellal, Mohamed & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves
October 2005, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-6 Child care subsidy receipt, employment, and child care choices of single mothers
by Tekin, Erdal
- 7-11 Pure Nash equilibria of coordination matrix games
by Roberts, David P.
- 12-17 Comparison of panel unit root tests under cross sectional dependence
by Jang, Myoung Jin & Shin, Dong Wan
- 18-23 Heterogeneity, cross section dependence and capital mobility in developing countries
by Rocha, Fabiana
- 24-30 Why do governments use closed ended subsidies to support entrepreneurial investment?
by Fuest, Clemens & Tillessen, Philipp
- 31-38 Making money out of publicly available information
by Morrison, Alan D. & Vulkan, Nir
- 39-47 Skill mismatches and job satisfaction
by Vieira, José A. Cabral
- 48-54 Stock market crashes and dynamics of aftershocks
by Kapopoulos, Panayotis & Siokis, Fotios
- 55-60 The stationarity of consumption-income ratios: Evidence from minimum LM unit root testing
by Cook, Steven
- 61-67 Is monetary union necessarily counterproductive?
by Diana, Giuseppe & Zimmer, Blandine
- 68-74 Strategies of exchange rate policy in G3 economies
by Fratzscher, Marcel
- 75-82 On the effect of deterministic terms on the bias in stable AR models
by van Giersbergen, Noud P.A.
- 83-88 Strategyproofness, Non-Bossiness and Group Strategyproofness in a cost sharing model
by Mutuswami, Suresh
- 89-94 Mixture Lorenz curves
by Sarabia, José María & Castillo, Enrique & Pascual, Marta & Sarabia, María
- 95-100 The optimal monetary policy rule under the non-negativity constraint on nominal interest rates
by Sugo, Tomohiro & Teranishi, Yuki
- 101-106 Exogenous shocks and related goods: Drinking and the legalisation of marijuana
by Clements, Kenneth W. & Daryal, Mert
- 107-111 Should actions speak louder than words? Individuals' attitudes and behavior in asset allocation choices
by Duxbury, Darren & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin & Summers, Barbara
- 112-119 Economic welfare in delivered pricing duopoly: Bertrand and Cournot
by Matsumura, Toshihiro & Shimizu, Daisuke
- 120-126 Patents and R&D: The tournament effect
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 127-132 A note on time preference and the Tobin Effect
by Kam, Eric
- 133-133 Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply" [Econ. Lett. 88 (2005) 152-158]
by Damianov, Damian S.
- 134-140 Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply"
by Damianov, Damian S.
September 2005, Volume 88, Issue 3
- 295-299 Globalization and the inequality among nations: A VAR approach
by Dutt, Amitava Krishna & Mukhopadhyay, Kajal
- 300-305 Estimation of growth convergence using a stochastic production frontier approach
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Wang, Hung-Jen
- 306-312 Financial intermediation and growth: Some robustness results
by McCaig, Brian & Stengos, Thanasis
- 313-317 Threshold nonlinear interest rates
by Shively, Philip A.
- 318-322 Nonparametric estimation of asymmetric first price auctions: A simplified approach
by Zhang, Bin & Guler, Kemal
- 323-328 Testing for catching-up periods in time-series convergence
by Bentzen, Jan
- 329-335 An unbalanced spatial panel data approach to US state tax competition
by Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Winner, Hannes
- 336-342 Inflation-targeting, price-path targeting and indeterminacy
by Dittmar, Robert D. & Gavin, William T.
- 343-349 Risk sharing vs. incentives: Contract design under two-sided heterogeneity
by Serfes, Konstantinos
- 350-357 The Environmental Kuznets Curve semi-parametrically revisited
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric
- 358-364 A robust LR test for the GARCH model
by Busch, Thomas
- 365-369 Does stake size matter in trust games?
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter
- 370-375 Born in Britain: How are native ethnic minorities faring in the British labour market?
by Blackaby, D.H. & Leslie, D.G. & Murphy, P.D. & O'Leary, N.C.
- 376-381 Too little, too late: Interest rate setting and the costs of consensus
by Gerlach-Kristen, Petra
- 382-388 Consumer welfare effects of introducing and labeling genetically modified food
by Lusk, Jayson L. & House, Lisa O. & Valli, Carlotta & Jaeger, Sara R. & Moore, Melissa & Morrow, Bert & Traill, W. Bruce
- 389-396 Estimation of panel data models with binary indicators when treatment effects are not constant over time
by Laporte, Audrey & Windmeijer, Frank
- 397-402 Exporting status and firm performance: Evidence from a matched sample
by Yasar, Mahmut & Rejesus, Roderick M.
- 403-407 A nonparametric random effects estimator
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Ullah, Aman
- 408-414 Wage dispersion and employment turnover in Taiwan
by Tsou, Meng-Wen & Liu, Jin-Tan
- 415-420 Does bank liquidation affect client firm performance? Evidence from a bank failure in Japan
by Hori, Masahiro
- 421-425 Relative performance evaluation and the turnover of provincial leaders in China
by Chen, Ye & Li, Hongbin & Zhou, Li-An
- 426-431 Work norms and unemployment
by Kolm, Ann-Sofie
August 2005, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 147-151 The reallocation of compensation in response to health insurance premium increases
by Goldman, Dana P. & Sood, Neeraj & Leibowitz, Arleen
- 152-158 The uniform price auction with endogenous supply
by Damianov, Damian S.
- 159-163 Fairness and inefficient divorce
by Smith, Ian
- 164-169 Collusion and cyclic pricing by managers in markets with fluctuating demand
by Neubecker, Leslie
- 170-175 The impact of gun laws: A model of crime and self-defense
by Mialon, Hugo M. & Wiseman, Thomas
- 176-183 Efficient v.s. equilibrium unemployment with match-specific costs
by Cheron, A.
- 184-189 Optional fixed fees in multilateral vertical relations
by de Fontenay, Catherine C. & Gans, Joshua S.
- 190-195 Strategic candidacy, monotonicity, and strategy-proofness
by Samejima, Yusuke
- 196-202 Switching in the logit
by de Palma, Andre & Kilani, Karim
- 203-208 Market structure, scrappage, and moral hazard
by Esteban, Susanna & Llobet, Gerard
- 209-213 The PPP debate: Price matters!
by Coakley, Jerry & Kellard, Neil & Snaith, Stuart
- 214-220 Testing (beliefs about) social preferences: Evidence from an experimental coordination game
by Chmura, Thorsten & Kube, Sebastian & Pitz, Thomas & Puppe, Clemens
- 221-226 When does the game end? Public goods experiments with non-definite and non-commonly known time horizons
by Gonzalez, Luis G. & Guth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria
- 227-230 Household willingness to pay equals individual willingness to pay if and only if the household income pools
by Munro, Alistair
- 231-235 Explaining procyclical male-female wage gaps
by Park, Seonyoung & Shin, Donggyun
- 236-242 Uncertainty and the size of government
by Hansen, Jes Winther
- 243-250 Start-up size: The role of external financing
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca
- 251-259 Externalities and fiscal policy in a Lucas-type model
by Gomez, Manuel A.
- 260-265 Board independence and CEO pay
by Ozerturk, Saltuk
- 266-271 A global Malmquist productivity index
by Pastor, Jesus T. & Lovell, C.A. Knox
- 272-277 Measuring profit efficiency with McFadden's gauge function
by Sheriff, Glenn