Prediction after IV estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skeels, Christopher L. & Taylor, Larry W., 1995. "On a simultaneous equations pre-test estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 269-286, August.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Taylor, Larry W, 1999. " Diagnostics for IV Regressions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(2), pages 255-281, May.
- Kinal, Terrence W. & Knight, John L., 1994. "Some Exact Distribution Results for the Partially Restricted Reduced form Estimator," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 140-171, March.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2013.
"Identification and inference in a simultaneous equation under alternative information sets and sampling schemes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 24-59, February.
- Jan F. KIVIET, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation Under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1207, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-128/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
More about this item
KeywordsPrediction; IV estimation; Structural equation;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C36 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:122:y:2014:i:3:p:420-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.