On a simultaneous equations pre-test estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hillier, Grant H & Kinal, Terrence W & Srivastava, V K, 1984. "On the Moments of Ordinary Least Squares and Instrumental Variables Estimators in a General Structural Equation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 185-202, January.
- Richardson, David H & Wu, De-Min, 1971. "A Note on the Comparison of Ordinary and Two-Stage Least Squares Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 973-981, November.
- Wu, De-Min, 1983. "A remark on a generalized specification test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 365-370.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Holly, Alberto, 1982. "A Remark on Hausman's Specification Test," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 749-759, May.
- Gourieroux, C. & Trognon, A., 1984. "Specification pre-test estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 15-27.
- Morey, M.J., 1984. "The statistical implications of preliminary specification error testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 63-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:68:y:1995:i:2:p:269-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.