On a simultaneous equations pre-test estimator
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wu, De-Min, 1983. "A remark on a generalized specification test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 365-370.
- Gourieroux, C. & Trognon, A., 1984. "Specification pre-test estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 15-27.
- Morey, M.J., 1984. "The statistical implications of preliminary specification error testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 63-72.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Holly, Alberto, 1982. "A Remark on Hausman's Specification Test," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 749-59, May.
- Richardson, David H & Wu, De-Min, 1971. "A Note on the Comparison of Ordinary and Two-Stage Least Squares Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 973-81, November.
- Hillier, Grant H & Kinal, Terrence W & Srivastava, V K, 1984. "On the Moments of Ordinary Least Squares and Instrumental Variables Estimators in a General Structural Equation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 185-202, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:68:y:1995:i:2:p:269-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.