On a simultaneous equations pre-test estimator
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Richardson, David H & Wu, De-Min, 1971. "A Note on the Comparison of Ordinary and Two-Stage Least Squares Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 973-81, November.
- Gourieroux, C. & Trognon, A., 1984. "Specification pre-test estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 15-27.
- Hillier, Grant H & Kinal, Terrence W & Srivastava, V K, 1984. "On the Moments of Ordinary Least Squares and Instrumental Variables Estimators in a General Structural Equation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 185-202, January.
- Holly, Alberto, 1982. "A Remark on Hausman's Specification Test," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 749-59, May.
- Morey, M.J., 1984. "The statistical implications of preliminary specification error testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 63-72.
- Wu, De-Min, 1983. "A remark on a generalized specification test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 365-370.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:68:y:1995:i:2:p:269-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.