A Note on the Comparison of Ordinary and Two-Stage Least Squares Estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew C. Harding & Jerry Hausman & Christopher Palmer, 2015. "Finite sample bias corrected IV estimation for weak and many instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cheung Ip, Wai & Phillips, Garry D. A., 1998. "The non-monotonicity of the bias and mean squared error of the two stage least squares estimators of exogenous variable coefficients," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 303-310, September.
- Skeels, Christopher L. & Taylor, Larry W., 1995. "On a simultaneous equations pre-test estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 269-286, August.
- Chao, John & Swanson, Norman R., 2007.
"Alternative approximations of the bias and MSE of the IV estimator under weak identification with an application to bias correction,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 515-555, April.
- John Chao & Norman Swanson, 2003. "Alternative Approximations of the Bias and MSE of the IV Estimator Under Weak Identification With an Application to Bias Correction," Departmental Working Papers 200315, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- John Chao & Norman R. Swanson, 2003. "Alternative Approximations of the Bias and MSE of the IV Estimator under Weak Identification with an Application to Bias Correction," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1418, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John C. Chao & Norman Rasmus Swanson, 2004. "Alternative Approximations of the Bias and MSE of the IV Estimator Under Weak Identification with an Application to Bias Correction," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm375, Yale School of Management.
- Judith Anne Clarke, 2017. "Model Averaging OLS and 2SLS: An Application of the WALS Procedure," Econometrics Working Papers 1701, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:39:y:1971:i:6:p:973-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.